6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

If you put them in dark and shine a flashlight the babies will come out. They are super small like a spec hanging from a thread. You are in nor cal so I assume it’s same critters

2 Likes

Were you happy with the outcome?

Haven’t really smoked any yet, still curing in jars. That first batch I harvested of the white widow auto was harvested too early because of too many caterpillars and I can’t smoke it. Hoping to do better this round

1 Like

I’ve found it interesting, no worms :bug: Seem to be eating the Gold Leaf, and it’s starting to Crystal & fatten up Plus smell good…

I’m also wondering if topping makes them more attractive to moths that lay the eggs, or the stress makes them more susceptible.

No scientific study :open_book: just observations in my humble garden.

1 Like

Peace :v:, seeds I ordered Labor Day - train wreck, Girl Scout cookies extreme, and California dreaming, arrived today. Saving them for Spring…

9 Likes

GSCX on the way to my house but on deck for the next grow.

2 Likes

Nights are getting longer

1 Like

That California dreaming ( not to be confused with california dream) is monster yielder…got 2 in ground planted very late but even then , the center cola is like I never seen…its a monster !!!

3 Likes

California Dream what I ordered & received…oops

9 Likes

Thats a beauty, happy lady indeed :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m sparing that bud tomorrow morning, however, I’m cutting out the heart of un topped Chronic Widow before sunrise…letting rest of plant go at least 2 more days.

4 Likes

Happy times ahead :wink::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

I’m going to put a couple in the dark for 2 days before I chop. It’s getting time

3 Likes

Just did that with my CBD OG, its hanging now :wink::wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

How do you like the cbd strain @Ragnar ? I waiting on my hidro h1 to get here it’s a hi cbd low thc strain.

Its still hanging, Iam very excited about this one it is one of very few indica cbd strains …

1 Like

Please let me know how it is I may give it a try.

1 Like

Ended up with just over 8 ounces from partial early harvest, 5 1/2 white widow and 3 1/2 chronic widow, glad I left some on both plants to really finish. I’m impressed with the bud firmness and texture of the ILGM chronic widow…

I harvested crown :crown: from un topped chronic widow this morning, one snip. Buds felt heavy during washing process…thank you ILGM

2 Likes

Here’s some drying pictures…

6 Likes