6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

no, going natural, picking through buds with an ice pick and squelching them manually when find them…

1 Like

How is your harvest going up there? OG kush if I remember right? Have you chopped down any yet?

Man I feel you. I’m day by day now debating whether to wait or chop. I think the cooler weather is killing off bugs at night but increasing chance of budrot as I’m finding some here and there

Th OG Kush still ripening…I jut put up another bamboo stake to support the un topped Chronic Widow, it seemed to get heavier overnight :blush:

I really want to let it all go as long as it needs, they’re all still fattening up…

1 Like

Next Thursday, the 21st, what I’m going for, will leave OG Kush longer if needed, it has a different smell.

The caterpillars don’t seem to like the goldleaf as much as they liked the chronic widow and white widow…only found one on gold leaf, and it wasn’t eating, found it rappelling down.

The cooler nights will help it finish faster…I’m just giving water at this point, no more nutrients…

@SourD
I grow over 20 different strains, the CBD OG I will harvest this weekend…just the top buds for daily pain management and I will let the popcorn go all amber for" good night my friends " type of stuff I have hard time to slow down

Everything else 3-4 weeks to go…

Hows yours ?

3 Likes

Technically this is natural. …

Gotta love that Og Kush. What a monster plant! I’ll have to grow that again.

1 Like

Come to think of it my white widow autos was the ones who had the caterpillar infestation in July and then a few came back with last week’s heat wave.

1 Like

I use that stuff in our family veg garden.Amd it does work well. I use it up till 8-12 days before harvest.

1 Like

I found a couple more worms :bug: on what I harvested, while trimming late last night, flushed them down the toilet… :blush:

Got a couple Worms :bug: in garden today too, I’m glad I’m waiting on the rest of it, it’s finally starting to ripen a little faster, trichomes getting cloudier and bigger plus hairs turning brown.

Overall worm damage minimal, worth it to wait for the potency and weight and sacrifice a little to the worms. Still glad I early harvested some too…

1 Like

I found a couple today too. Can’t stand those suckers. I’ll be going through branch by branch until harvest to catch those critters

2 Likes

I found a cocoon too while trimming harvested white widow…
@OldStealth

8 Likes

I bet you spend a lot of time on that little white chair
:grin::dash:

4 Likes

I do too :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I picked one off of my Sour Diesel a couple of days ago. Those damn white butterflies. …

I usually use the larger wood one on the other side :wink:

Woke with wild hair, decided to try stem splitting on un topped chronic Widow…

Read about here:

Shall see how it turns out, she’s coming down Thursday.

5 Likes

Worked chopstick in a little more…

4 Likes

What’s that supposed to do? Watching football can’t read now

1 Like

Stress the plant, make trichomes produce more THC and bigger buds…my self talk while driving the sharp and pointy knife through it, " we’re not slipping up and shedding large amounts of blood…" will wear gloves next time I perform that trick.

I posted the link above…

Found aound 6 or 7 worms of different sizes in bathroom where I’m drying harvested herb, they escape from the drying weed. Found a few in shower on floor and wall, plus some escaping via web…

1 Like