6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

Sounds interesting, I will have to research it, thank you.

1 Like

Is this something you can use on indoor plants also?

1 Like

same thing inside or out

1 Like

Tell me about harvesting on the 20th with the new moon again.

“When harvesting cannabis, the goal is to dry out the plant material. You can speed up drying and curing times by harvesting in a new moon, when water content in a plant is at its lowest. The flush of nutrients before harvest should be done 2 weeks prior, during the waxing moon, in an Earth/Root sign, for maximum absorption.”

New moon :crescent_moon: coming 9/20, making me think the morning of 9/21 a great morning to harvest if any are ready.

I’m going to start just going with plain pH-Ed water tomorrow on, no more guano teas.

I’m not sure if anything I have will be ready by 9/21…

3 Likes

Good morning all

17 Likes

Thats a beautiful morning :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I checked the water I pH-ed yesterday in a hurry before watering this morning, and it was 5.1…oops,

Realized the other tap water I had, had not set out long enough for the city crap to evaporate - less than 24 hours - was going to mix with other water to raise pH, then I remembered I had some rainwater stashed away, checked pH - 6.6 problem solved, watered the ladies with 16 gallons of rain water…

2 Likes

That is so far passed Beautiful I have no word for it . :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Dealing with tap water must suck I can feel your pain…good luck

1 Like

You guys on another level with the water. I just been using the back yard water hose😁

3 Likes

Amazing picture

1 Like

“And now for your daily uplifting zen picture” hahaha! Great shot dude!

1 Like

After consulting with my oracle wife, finding more worms, and looking at trichomes carefully, I might be harvesting some ladies in the morning. Would like to go longer, a lot of cloudy trichomes, a few amber here and there, tired of feeding the worms :bug:

@OldStealth

Will likely leave the gold leaf and kush plant to finish…

13 Likes

Luke I am your father haha love it Garden looks great buddy

3 Likes

I know the feeling. I had to harvest some early as well due to the weather and bugs. But I’m trying to go as long as I can now to see if the buds fatten up hopefully not at the expense of the green caterpillar weed killers. Maybe cut the tops and let the bottoms grow up

2 Likes

I harvested the only the primest tops off the one topped Chronic Widow, left a good amount there to ripen more - trichomes mostly cloudy - had a lot more worm activity than non-topped Chronic Widow - which I’m posing in front donning Darth Vader mask - and I harvested 90% of non-ILGM White Widow. Used a big trash can to wash. Going to try and make it to next Thursday 9/21 before harvesting anything else, new moon, Libra moon, Libra Sun and almost to autumn Equinox worth it to make it. Want to see more cloudy trichomes

2 Likes

I’m trying to hold on too. Trying to fatten up a bit more and get some more ambers

2 Likes

Real reason, I harvested, my wife told me I should. Compromise, I harvested about 25% of buds on early side…

I was going to wait, sacrifice a little to the worms and harvest all when fully done.

I’m guessing what I chopped today will wind up around seven or 8 ounces dried, or more.

Have you sprayed the bacterial spray caterpillar insecticide? I did and I have zero insects.

1 Like