6 inch Terra Bloom duct fan

I am currently using a 6" Terra Bloom duct fan. Nothing fancy. It moves the air as it should, however it is somewhat loud.

Any recommendations for a better fan that will possibly move more air and is not as loud?

Thanks everyone!

AC Infinity is quiet and what I recommend. Energy efficient too.

7 Likes

What @Covertgrower said. I have AC Infinity’s and they are great. They are quiet, they move a whole lot of air, and they don’t draw a whole lot of power.

6 Likes

40W on high for the 6”. :wink:

3 Likes

I have an 8" that I had sitting on my kitchen counter the first time I plugged it in. It literally zoomed off of the counter under its own power when it spun up. :rofl:

6 Likes

Just saw (in my mind) my tent taking off around my room like a punctured balloon! LOL sorry, I blame the bowl I just had!

8 Likes

I had a cheap 6" in line fan that was noisy. Bought T6 infinity. It’s quiet and intense.

6 Likes

Just put my fan outside the tent this week (plant running out of height) put it in a box and it is much quieter.

3 Likes

Thank everyone! Any links to the recommended model?

@dmykins this is the 6” model, a
I don’t know if you want to upgrade to a larger model, but this company makes up to a 12” I think. The 8” isn’t much more than the 6”.

I have this one. You can order it without a controller, but I recommend one with. You can add another fan to this single controller for a dual fan set up, fans sync with each other, or an additional tent. Sky is the limit.

AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet 6" Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller - Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074XBXFPD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WxtgEb2654K6M

6 Likes

I was told dont go smaller than a 6 inch. I also have a t6 and can say it’s a well built quiet fan.

5 Likes

@DankGunslinger in a 4x4 and can agree with that. I am considering upgrading to a “8 for just a. It more airflow.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

That’s an awesome fan. I might have to get me one! Lol

2 Likes

Two 4 inch fans and filters is what I run in a 4x4. The Terra Bloom 4 inch uses brushless motors and are quite (same as ac infinity).

Running duel allows redundancy and extends the life of the filters. It also reduces negative back pressure. In times of need, one unit can become a fresh air intake, etc.

Something to consider :+1:t2:

2 Likes

If you go ac infinity try using coupon code CANUCK20 it will take 20% off your whole order good luck!

2 Likes

One thing I would say when buying a fan getting the next size up will give you spare capacity. You’re as well looking at it than looking for it. You can always turn it down a bit if it’s too much

2 Likes