6 durbin poison in a 2x4 spider farmer tent

Well looks like im finally allowed to post again!

I have been seriously considering gifting at least 2 of these to make more breathing room for the rest

Has anyone had any experience with ROADSIDE ORGANICS??

1 Like

Welcome to THE BEST forum on the web. Plants looking very nice. Just a heads up, you’re probably going to run into space issues with six plants in a 2x4. I barely got through a grow with four zkittlez autos and now my tent is absolutely full with three gg4 autos. I use three gallon pots. Yours look about the same size.

5 Likes

I was afraid of that.

1 Like

Welcome to the community , plants look great .
Keep up the good work . :+1::v:

3 Likes

Thanks will be posting some new photos after work

Its crazy how long these work days are now!!
Just want to get home and crawl in my tent!!

4 Likes

Hi there. Just got another order. Am using Earth dust, but went out of business, so I think @LiesGrows turned me on to Roadside. I only needed Bloom, but she sent me me an extra veg, too.

2 Likes

@beachglass my order just arrived today.
Both veg and bloom.
Is this all i should as far as nutes go?or will i still need to add to this?

And thanks for the reply

3 Likes

I have just started with a living soil grow this time which is why i ordered the EARTH DUST. I have only used FFOF and Jacks 321 in the past. But, so far i have the 4 latest seeds popped in the living soil and dust that i let ‘cook’ fo about 2 weeks. I also put in worm castings. I will tag the living soil peeps for you. @JaneQP @LiesGrows @HippieRunner1

3 Likes

Guess we’re going to see what happens when you sprinkle in the GREEN MOUNTAIN VEG with the FFOF&FFHF.
This is week 5 and i havent fed anything but 1 tsp/per Gal CAL MAG AND 1/2 TSP MICROBREW at last water

2 Likes

Looking good today humidity 79%
Have noticed purple in the upper growth??
Any thoughts

4 Likes

So with the organic amendments you typically want to mix in the recommend amount into the soil and allow it to what we call Cook its essentially just a 2 to 3 week process that allows the microbiology in the soil to fourm and begin breaking down the amendments and turning it into available nutrients for the plants to use with the Veg period amendments they typically take a couple weeks to begin breaking down as where the Flower amendments are more readily available organic nutrients but still take about 1 to 2 weeks to begin breaking down at a good rate also i personally like to use FFHF soil as my base soil as its a lighter amended soil compared to FFOF soil i personally have only used the HF with organic amendments and those two bags is all youl need from seed to harvest i personally do recommend also using a good quality worm castings as well for teas every other week as its not only rich with tons of nutrients but it will also add life to the soil

5 Likes

Thx for the tag @beachglass

Living soil is an easy method for me since I was raised in the Era where everyone had a vegetable garden.

6 Likes

@LiesGrows
Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Absolutely no problem if you need anything elaborated just lmk

2 Likes

Ohh forgot mention yes you can sprinkle some ontop of the soil its best to kinda work it into the top inch of soil then water how long do you plan on keeping those plants in veg for?

1 Like

I guess it all depends on wether or not i can convince myself to get rid of some plants.

Havent found anyone in my neck of the woods that want a plant and i sure hate to just pull and trash as they are doing so well.

How long do i have to veg for? Is there a minimum time ?

1 Like

Hey @Kuntryboy, looks like you got a nice full tent already! Plants look very healthy. You should probably switch to flower soon if you intend to keep all 6 in there. Maybe you have a male or two and will have to remove them anyway. Good luck!

I was able to have 6 autos in my 2x4. It was pretty full and they were in 3 gallon pots, and they were small autos.

3 Likes

Just dried some ilgm durban and an initial taste test before curing says woohoo

2 Likes

Cant wait to make it to that point.
Sometimes it seems like its going to take forever.
Hopefully i can keep up the lucky streak and finish off as strong as i started!!!

1 Like

Just pace yourself and dont rush

2 Likes