6 Blue cheese photos

What’s up Davyg I think overall your plant looks good. Nice color of green leafs standing straight out. Flowering stage it common for me to get a few leafs that age out, I clip them off.

1 Like

I usually feed them 2 to 3 times a week. You have to feed more often due to the size. They eat nutrients fast. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hello @kellydans how’s life. All good here. I’ve had two of those mottled leaves then it stopped. I’m just looking at that plant in the background and she’s showing a lot of yellow. Need to check that out tonight. So, a bit of light weight pruning sounds like the order of the day :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

They are really hungry this lot this time :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

My next grow cycle will be straight up nutrients as soon as it breaks soil. I have more soil that needs the nutrients eaten up out of brand new soil.

I will get a updated photo of my girl in a few hours. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it. I really need to get a handle on this depleted soil grow :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Off the back of this chat I have completely changed my feeding schedule which was off beam by quite a bit. So, the higher value stuff is getting a flush to bring it into line and the depleted stuff has also had its feed regime altered to suit. I am now feeding each plant individually with the feed being made to suit that plants needs. Just need to wait a week or two and see how things look. Thank you to everyone for helping me out.

1 Like