5week of GDP - ILGM

Impressed with the even canopy on the “runt” of the group. Really like the structure. She’s been fimmed in veg and a slight defoliate in the 2nd-3rd week of flower
Lights about 13” and RH rt around 50

6 Likes

Those look good

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I would like to grow that strain eventually

1 Like

Those look great man! I got some GDP and GCK going now. My GDP is making some super fat nugs and im happy with it. My GCK smells better tho lol

Nice. 100% germination from these guys, about 3.5 days for me. Hoping to get a little purple hues showing. We’ll see

2 Likes

Thanks man! I am a fan of the great smelling strains. I’ll have to keep that for a later date

Here’s my ladies now. The Green Crack is showing more purpling than the GDP but they both look awesome. I just moved the green crack it was right next to the ac unit and is super frosty. Currently week 7. Week 8 start Saturday

3 Likes

Those look fantastic! “High” quality and those little monsters are packing some quantity. Well done man

2 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate it! I wish they had a better start and I would of trained them differently but it looks like I’ll still get a decent yield in the end. Hopefully yours turn out the same of not better!

1 Like

There looking good. I harvested a GDP Feminized photo in Nov. I now have 3 GDP going right now. You’ll love the smoke.

1 Like

Thanks man. Nice to hear you threw them down for another run. Must mean they will be tasty. Can’t wait

I lied those were flip flopped! Here’s new pics to clear the confusion. I swapped those 2 ladies spots and forgot so the pics before are labeled wrong and the GDP is the better smelling one I was talking about before

Now my favorite pic i took yesterday. Gives me James bond vibes lol

1 Like

That GDP looks nice and sticky! Mine are just starting. You think it’s a full 9 week flower ?

1 Like

Its definitely close. I took a look yesterday and saw some Amber’s

Nice shots, crystal clear pic

1 Like

I took like 20-25 pics and those were the best. My hand is shakey and the tripod doesn’t get the best angles but I made do. Thanks

1 Like

Just to let you know. You want to look at the buds not the sugar leaves they will turn before the buds do.

Indeed :metal:t3:

Those are the calyx from the buds

1 Like