5th year indoor

2020 marks the 5th year that the MotaMan has grown indoors. While outdoors offers free light and unlimited height opportunities thus yield. These are minor inconveniences compared to the safety of anonymity that growing indoors offers.

This year the growers choices are Cement Shoes, Mango Kush, Do Si Dos, Gelatto 33, and White Widow. Indoors offers the year round availability of the ability to grow anytime and practically anywhere.

My ladies are just beginning their journey of life. Wish us all luck and with the help of the ILGM gurus I believe the 2021 harvest should prove enlightening.

Happy Growin and Good Luck

MotaMan

9 Likes

Will be riding Long

Oh look, I caught another fun sounding grow right at the beginning. I love it when that happens. I’ll be following. :metal::grin::metal:

2 Likes

With 5 years under your belt you must be a bit of a guru yourself :face_with_monocle:. Good luck with your grow and following :sunglasses:

1 Like

good luck , I hope ya dont mind me riding along soaking up some knowledge!

Everyone is more than welcome to ride along on this journey… Just started using silicates with the last grow and they did help with the stresses of the grow… And my week old babies just got first dose and they all look happy today…

Thanks for the compliment Davyg but that’s 5 years indoor and not counting the grows of years past outdoors. With all that I am far from a guru - I just wing it. I’m 60 and still in the learn. I don’t have all the fancy crap that’s talked and gloated about here.

I just this past year started ph’ ing my water – and it increased my yield – whoda thought ? … I look at it this way – we are all growing a WEED… Water and feed when needed - just like us…

Well all follow along – I gotta go it’s harvest time for my outdoor friends here in Ill – and I gotta get my hands green…

MotaMan

4 Likes

I smoked some cement shoes and it was great. I want to buy some. Do you like them so far? Were they from Cult Classic Seeds?

I apologize for the long wait on a reply - I bought my seeds from crop king seeds … had to take out my Do Si Dos – cal / mag def – no recovery even after treatment …

But my other girls are great… – had a backup White Widow just in case of this scenario – and now my Gelato 33 may be a hermie — now I gotta plant this summer for my stash … fuck.

Good luck with all your grows fellow guru’s – Happy New Year and be safe

MotaMan