55 days into first grow

learning to read these little guys… not exactly easy.

Looking good but shes a wayyys out yet…start looking at trics wen pistils are 50%-70% turned! Hope it helps!!!

2 Likes

For the first plant I haven’t killed in my life, I’m feeling fairly accomplished.

4 Likes

Little bit of lower plant pruning here and there. I feel like they look good. I’m very excited to take these experiences into round 2.

1 Like

1 Like

I feel like she’s getting very close! Unfortunately I can’t do a 48 hour lights out because I only have 1 space and my other little lady isn’t ready. I’m guessing she’s around a week and a half behind.

Buds are looking nice :+1:

1 Like

I’m looking for the most energetic heady product I can manage. I’m thinking signs of amber trichomes just starting. Which means probably sacrificing a little end of life swell it seems?

I see a couple golden rods in there. And I’m hoping I’m not jumping the gun… but she’s coming down tonight.

Chopped! Probably pruned off a little too much so I’m watching the humidity closely to avoid drying too fast. Hygrometers arriving today for cutting.

Second girl is behind and enjoying having the light all to herself.

1 Like

Nice! Is that an AK47?

Indeed. Both are, clearly different phenotypes. The harvest is going to be spread almost 10 days apart it seems.

My slow poke is getting her last day of light. 48h in the dark and the razor. Wife is super prone to couch lock, so I’m trying really hard to avoid that.

1 Like

Having your duct running str8into the sleeve works well??? Cause I got same size tent n wan to have my vent like u but have it side by side with a Bend in the hose but rather have it like yours better airflow when things run str8

I keep it like that when I can. Those AK stayed pretty small and I didn’t have much trouble with head space. New light and bigger plants is making me wish I had a taller space.

But you’ve got it right, especially with any corrugated type venting, keep it as straight and shirt as possible.

2 Likes

Now is it bad that u plants stay small cause my nl is n is flowering n only 25 maybe 26 days old n I don’t wanna mess her up by adding nutes or the wrong nutes do u have any advice on that

I am just realizing I never polished this half journal up. Let me see what I can dig up about the end days.

We pulled just under 2oz from both girls one being clearly the winner in production. Smaller girl have a stronger high… She did stick it out a handful more days to ripen up. delicious tasting and smelling bud. And the pride of not killing them… Priceless.

2 Likes

I think that depends on the grower. Some people are growing in tiny spaces and would love to train a plant small. I made these ladies runty by inexperience and poor overall conditions. I SUPER enjoy training these plants so I imagine the majority I will try to keep short and fat. But I’m also experimenting and learning both what they like and what I like.

They were perfect for my space. I don’t want my next run as small. We all want bigger better but… no?

1 Like

You an me both I love to experiment even tho I’m fairly new last time bout 10yes ago I had 4 ft unknown still veggin after 4 months but she tot killed accidentally… Anyhow yeavi rather a small plant as well but I’m still getting my feet wet a lil bit of my growing knowledge is coming back bu I’m poor so it was a desk lamp n outside dirt now I got a nice set up good dirt even ordered this living nature auto flower organic soil supposedly don’t nees nutes

@Beck not exactly Mount Everest… but here’s my first go.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag! I love seeing and learning :green_heart:

1 Like