5 weeks have questions

Just entered week 5 on Tuesday (lost track of exact day I went into flower) so basically my question was why are some of the pistols turning brown when rest of plant is white and the flower mugs are not that big yet? I know I still have 3 weeks at minimum but I want to k ow if I’m doing something wrong here? Any advice would help, this is my first grow as well.

4 Likes

She’s just a fast flowerer i guess. U do still have a good bit of time. But some parts just mature faster then others. I staggeredly harvested my Afghan Hash. Top third. Then middle a week or two later. N bottom like a month from the first chop. Keep pumping her PK n she’ll thank ya later

3 Likes

Also did u minus time for preflower

3 Likes

U look to be around 3 to 4 weeks flowering so I’d say another 5 to go

1 Like

Killadruid no I did not minus time for that, how much time should I add to its time then? I put it into flower July 16th I think not sure on exact day I lost that paperwork thanks to my little pug haha. But regarding what your saying should I add another week then to the time clock? I was planning on flushing after next week but maybe I shouldn’t ?

I’d say you’re in the 3rd week of flower.

Lots of time left.

Don’t worry about the pistols, they’ll keep throwing new ones until they’re just about done.

1 Like

Most estimates are from when the plant is fully flowering, not once the lighting is changed. It usually takes a couple weeks for them to really get going. More, or more intense light would make them reach less and stack up better. If you can lower them without shrinking their footprint too much, that will help. Also if they have veg/bloom switches, turn them both on. They look awesome, keep doing what you’re doing. By the time they’re ready, they should be super sticky looking at the amount of sugar you already have going on there! Good stuff! :v::slight_smile:

1 Like