5 week old plants how much foliage?

@Vexer
I placed them back under the fluorescent & led lights. Two had been outside, the other 2 inside. Waiting for the soul to dry out.
My first grow. Please explain to me on full topping.I also sprayed with safe all for outside bugs and placed traps and bamboo stakes. Please give it to me straight.
Thanks again.

Topping is just removing the very top center growth. Google it or search the forum for it, you will find pictures very easily. Those plants are close to the light and still stretching. What is the wattage of your lights?

Take a close up picture of the top node on your biggest plant for me to see.

This is trainwreck at 6 weeks from sprout of seed. I started it with a 35 watt 5000k led light fixture I got from an old light. After the first 2 weeks I put it under 300 watt king led 2 weeks and now under 1000 watt king led. After another 2 weeks it will go into flower with the cob setup @dbrn32 helped me setup. (Working on a second set) I am using fox farm dirty dozen with cal mag, mammoth p. I feed half strength schedule every 2 days and on day 7 use recharge. Light is equally if not more important than nutes.

1 Like