5 new strains in the store!

Do you think any mixed packs with these seeds are gonna drop I wanna try em all lol

2 Likes

Hope they go on sale for the holidays

3 Likes

Havenā€™t been on in a while. Just saw Godfather OG and Runtz! Picked up both. Canā€™t wait.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the 2 Iā€™m ordering.

1 Like

Just got the Tropicana cookies in the mail 2 days ago :sunglasses: canā€™t wait to grow them after I finish up amnesia haze , gelato,& banana kush :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Beautiful beautiful addition to the library for ILGM team

1 Like

I have a purple titties and 2 dark plasma and a runtz (Gary). The Purple Titties is the biggest one, itā€™s just a dilema with these bugs, something is always making me wait to flower.

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see how they turn out. I e got some purple tittle seeds but havenā€™t dropped any yet.

1 Like

I did a couple, one is very nice and huge, the other one was tall and spindly, I deleted that one and will flower the other in a couple days, itā€™s beautiful so far

+

6 Likes

Being a rookie to growing, I really like the auto strains. I would luv to see some chemdawg auto, and possibly an LA Confidential auto would be amazing. Just a suggestion

Surprised how few people I seen talking about the Godfather OG strainā€¦ Starting to think I should have went with Purple Punch. haha

Tangie G13, please! I said please :slight_smile:

I have smoked 4 out of the 5 new strains. I enjoyed them. Never had Do si do before.

2 Likes

Godfather OG is greatā€¦i have been desperately trying to find the pure indica strain ā€˜White Guavaā€™

I had it once, it immediately became my favorite strain ever, and i have NOT been able to locate it sinceā€¦do you, or anyone have any clue about where to find that in seed or flower form?? Thank you!!

1 Like

Being texan, Willieā€™s Reserve is on my :bucket: list. Please and thank you

2 Likes

Im sure this has been asked a thousand times before but will these seeds ever be available in Canada?

Love the godfather og strain. Great tasting strain.

Any chance you get something going with Super Iced Grapefruit? Iā€™d love to see someone decent get a hybrid going with that absolute beauty of a strain

Pink Runtz please. Sure, itā€™s probably just a not-yet-perfected pheno, but itā€™s some killer smoke.

2 Likes

Would love to see Mob Boss on this list ā€¦such a beautiful plant ā€¦thick dense buds like indica but effects like a setiva ā€¦and super easy to grow

1 Like