5 new strains in the store!

Do you think any mixed packs with these seeds are gonna drop I wanna try em all lol

2 Likes

Hope they go on sale for the holidays

3 Likes

Haven’t been on in a while. Just saw Godfather OG and Runtz! Picked up both. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

That’s the 2 I’m ordering.

Just got the Tropicana cookies in the mail 2 days ago :sunglasses: can’t wait to grow them after I finish up amnesia haze , gelato,& banana kush :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Beautiful beautiful addition to the library for ILGM team

1 Like

I have a purple titties and 2 dark plasma and a runtz (Gary). The Purple Titties is the biggest one, it’s just a dilema with these bugs, something is always making me wait to flower.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see how they turn out. I e got some purple tittle seeds but haven’t dropped any yet.

1 Like

I did a couple, one is very nice and huge, the other one was tall and spindly, I deleted that one and will flower the other in a couple days, it’s beautiful so far

+

1 Like

Being a rookie to growing, I really like the auto strains. I would luv to see some chemdawg auto, and possibly an LA Confidential auto would be amazing. Just a suggestion

Surprised how few people I seen talking about the Godfather OG strain… Starting to think I should have went with Purple Punch. haha