5 gallon Buckets

I have a galaxy s6 an the app is flashlight, microscope

1 Like

That microscope app is amazing.

1 Like

Flash light and microscope app by rv app studios

1 Like

So I may have partially broke or cracked one of my main shoots on one of my ladys. Its not completely broken or even hanging weird , but I know its been !@#$ed up alittle. Will it fix itself if its not too messed up ? Should I wrap the said spot with some sort of tape or cloth or bandade of some sort?

Straighten it, support it and the plant will heal in a few days to a week…they are very resilient.

I added tape to mine same

issue not broke I think to wind bent it but I put tape right on bend and she healed in three days

I hope you have better luck with 5-gal. buckets than I did. I switched to 5-gal. cloth pots to get the air pruning necessary to keep the roots from becoming root wrapped. Put some holes even in the sides to get the roots plenty of air. Your plants look great! You are on the best site to get the help you need for successful grows. This is also the best site to order seeds from. Good luck.

Thank man.

How do I determine if plants from seed are male or female?

When they go to flower you’ll be able to tell. A female will have “white hairs” starting to grow. A male will start to create “pod” looking things. I’m sure someone will leave a better reply :slight_smile: and I hope that’s what you’re asking… Good luck! :slight_smile: