20 plants 1 light 10 flavor with hogmaster my meds

A day of rain the girls are mite free and happy again

9 Likes

@Whodat66 you should give it a go
Sounds like a good plan

You think it would work to just get some clones started good, then put them right into a 12/12 room? My plants don’t even have node"s" yet, I’m just tossing around ideas based on having an extra (300w/135true) LED.

1 Like

Yeah clones would be good how old are they
Wont be very tall though if you dont veg then for a bit though

I just have seedlings for now. That was the “not having nodes (plural)” yet comment was about.

I am just considering a “quick-grow” idea. Obviously the clones would have to get a good root base first, during which time they should get some veg back? Then going right into flower they should each get a decent top by the end, but if there are 3-5 clones in a pot, I can fit 2-3 pots in my closet. 9-15 plants, even if you get a an ounce or two each, you have some product.

I just grow for me, so once I get a stash built up I want to play around. 2 plants now, but I can try cloning (week 3-4 flower right?) and have them flower ready by harvest in a separate room, then rotate them in. That’s the beginnings of a plan anyway.

But I also have another dozen or so ILGM seeds I need to grow as well…

1 Like

Woohoo love having more beans to grow
Yeah you can clone and flower early and they will flower nicely just be smaller
I take clone up to week 3 in flower my self
The longer they are in flower the longer it takes to reroot
So I personally take mine anytime after 3 weeks in veg to 3 rd week of my 12-12 schedule

@Hogmaster knew someone that did just that
Would flower smaller clones and would do a bunch to make up for the size difference maybe he can help with the details

1 Like

Thanks! If you remember who it was or the grow journal, hook me up. Yeah, I have 2 sprouts, and after the replacement seeds I’ll be back to having 18 more to grow… My limitations for now are space, but that is something that will be fixed over time. Was also thinking about using clones next spring to try outside. If they die? Oh well.
Out of curiosity, do you know if you have to replace failed seeds with the same strain?

my new toy haha @Countryboyjvd1971 where is your new toys ?

6 Likes

super cropped the 20 gallon and the autos below new addition jack auto

6 Likes

Looking great man

1 Like

I haven’t seen them in a while how fast they grow

So very true that is

1 Like

I’m going to have my hands full in a few weeks there growing so fast

2 Likes

what makes me sad is when my hands are empty! lol

3 Likes

I hear you there buddy

This new kindpen is so awesome never need a glass rig and torch again

2 Likes

I have one that looks just like that! Very convenient vs a torch and full glass rig. Granted you can’t beat a good E Nail Rip :dash:

1 Like

True I’m all about it being convenient but will pull one if it’s around lol

Hahahahha right here buddy

Hahaha sorry for late reply @Hogmaster
love it

5 Likes

cb has his hard wired!

1 Like