4'x4' Tent, Round 2, Blue Dream - Girl Scout Cookies Extreme - Sour Diesel

Hey at the top I have a link to my last grow and there’s very detailed pictures and explanations of the watering system over there.

Here’s what mine looks like right now:

I do like that I can see my hygrometer from it and check humidity and temp on that part of the tent. I have a meter I built to report humidity and temps to me via an app on my phone.

2 Likes

:thinking: why I don’t saw that! I will look for that… Thx…

1 Like

Not pretty much info for that… but I saw your previous grow so I’m pleased :relieved:… I will try to find some video on YouTube about that system… Thx

That tent cam is sweet! Girls are progressing nicely @Sconi

1 Like

I’m sure there’s lot of other people who’ve done similar things. In my previous journal I describe petty well what I did/do for my watering system. It’s just plastic tubing that I drilled holes into and funnels to pour into. It’s not automated but it makes watering a lot easier and it waters pretty evenly for the plants without as much careful aiming and watering on my end. I must looked and it’s page #80 of my last grow that has the detailed description.
hopefully that helps. It’s not a very complicated system. just some stuff from the local hardware and some old bottles that I chopped up to make into funnels, and a little epoxy to seal the male tubing connector into the lids for the bottles.
cheers and good luck!

3 Likes

not from WI. Ohio originally but I’ve been in NY for the last 12 years. Fully moving to MA this summer so I won’t have to commute for growing anymore !!

2 Likes

:joy: I was looking for pictures whit details, not reading everything… Thx for clarification (#80) I will look at it!

2 Likes