4x4 grow light upgrade suggestions?

Damn sounds like a pain

1 Like

@Twohair damnnnnnn he just ‘blast’ed us all with ‘fact’!!

3 Likes

Thank you for this! Too many new people look at initial cost and get sick. Won’t take to many bulb changes to surpass cost of a good led fixture.

@Twohair sorry I’m late. The members here know me well :slightly_smiling_face:. I would suggest going to hlg first. You know you are getting light that will do the job, and best customer service in the business.

3 Likes

I would agree with the others. I am on my 3rd grow. I have 2 HLG 260xl rspec lights and 1 HLG 135 rspec light in the middle of my 4x4 tent. This photo is of the 2 G13 plants from ILGM from today.

These are kits you assemble your self and this gives me 640 watts available, customer service is awesome which comes in handy if you are in flower.

2 Likes

Ty for all of the advice guys

1 Like

HLG has the 600r refurbished. That plus a veteran discount is pretty dang affordable.

5 Likes

I run 2 HLG 600R-SPEC lights

1 Like

it really depends on your budget, go with what you know read the spec etc, then compare then choose & you won’t go wrong, don’t rush it like I did , you’ll always pick the wrong ones if you do

1 Like

Wrong grower :love_you_gesture:

I bought 2 lights similar to yours I got a 4 x 4 x 6 foot tent, they fried my plants burned the tops right off. needed a dimmer so i bought the white LED’s hoped they done well for you , good luck in the flowering, mine did good but honestly I think it had more blue than it should so the balance is uneven

1 Like