4weeks into flowering

Ive gotta to be going blind. Looks like someone sneezed cocaine all over that bud :joy::rofl::joy:

@PurpNGold74 :rofl::rofl::rofl: I feel @yoshi though I seen some super Frosty GSC not saying it isn’t Frosty :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: it could be more​:cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face:

1 Like

To say he have the blue light in the panels , all in all that is a nice bud producing auto , if you don’t get the frost you want , you can always add darkness closer to the finish to get that last push.

@yoshi definitely going to try it

Once the plant has reach its maximum and ready for harvest , I do 5 days dark just so they can used every bit of water and starving for a drink , usually I’m done flushing at this point are I’ll water starve them after the last flush to try and wash out all the salts as possible , you’ll know cause in a day or so after drying out they will start to stink big time cause they are really starting the drying process, plus the law of physics right , being you pout water into the plant :potted_plant:, than cut :scissors: it and hang it upside down , so the same water can reverse out of the plants by evaporating the water out slowly :snail:, I figured out the plants will used what remaining water in the pot faster , than you can hang dry and slowly dry the water out . So let the plant do the work right.
Than I’ll leave in complete darkness for 3-5 days or however long it takes to used up all the moisture and most times I cut :scissors: off the buds right into the curing jars cause they are almost air dried from the roots doing all the water draining .

1 Like

@yoshi so you hang the whole plant? Or the branches?

I hardly hang much once I finally finish , I hang those that need more time. But I let the plants used all the moisture and I cut :scissors:from the plants to the jars are racks in case .
@New.growth !

1 Like

@yoshi ahh so you let it sit in the pot the whole time?

Hairs are starting to change and she is starting to smell wonderful

2 Likes

@New.growth I’m hoping at least one of the autos pop up above dirt . This the second attempt at the mix pack autos , the last ones was a no go and they popped and everything , but all I can is pop , drop , and clock ?

1 Like

@yoshi that sucks may the growing gods be with you this time this is some sour D auto from my last harvest

2 Likes

Nice , @New.growth my Lil Gorilla Glue buds won’t be no where near that size . Maybe the size of a dime. Now the other 2 might be fair , but I’m not even averaging 3 ounces a plant as of now !

1 Like

@yoshi shoot some pictures

@yoshi what’s your set up like

Look at the spread on the last gg4 I grew out after reverting it from flower to veg back to flower.

It’d the one in the front of the 2 , it’s insanely frosty and all the pistils has change orange and I’m just going into week 3 of bloom, so I have no clue to what cause it to stop when it went to flower . But hopefully they will stack up in the next 3 weeks I’m hoping before August 2 at least.

1 Like

@yoshi what lights are you using

I have a 315w CMH , XTE 200w Advanceled and a 100w HLG 4000K quantum board with 160w of 6000k bright white light , which is growing decent plants in vegging , but I’m not really getting that heavy bud weight in flower and it’s really a waste of time not having the lights you need to really bang out nice bud weight.

1 Like

@yoshi your light’s seem better than mine here is a size comparison I just did

1 Like

Here is the gg4 mutant I guess , but it’s a found seed in some gg4 bud I bought from the dispensary, I did not think it would even grow , due to me hearing they used some high power laser light to make the seeds not produce they genetics are some strange phenomenon I over heard this in conversation.
So I gave it a go and it popped , seeded , and grew , now if you go back in the journal you’ll see it out growing the other 3 that was in here with it . I got rid of the male I had was a sonic screwdriver strain but I took him out before he could get off his load .
But from the spread on that last one to this was a big shock for me , but I have no idea if the last one or this one are Gorilla Glue genetics honestly , this seeds was founded , the last plant was gifted cause he was killing them and I revived them and finished them for my buddy . I figured I’ll give 4 seeds a go to see how the CMH would do from seed on 4 plants in a scrog , but clearly I knew that early on was not going to be ideal , due to each plant started responding very differently in temperature and growth. So running a scrog was not going to be my option to finish cause of the big difference in height and plant growth structure, I can just tell it was not going to work out as planned.
Now tge zweetletooth looks promising to a fair yield , the SkyWalkerOG the jury still out on it and gg4 has gotten her sentencing and she ready ! But I’m just going to let it get as ripe as I can allow it to last without over doing it , since the gg4 plant maybe 1/2 ounce maybe cause the Lil nuggets are super hard and dense from the cmh & xte and it’s frosty as a Glue plant you can expect , it just has no size ate bud weight to it for some reason , it could be how it breed from the dispensary, but I’m going to let that Lil plant get as potent as possible to amberish trich as I can before I call it.
@New.growth what lights are you running , they putting out nice bud weight on them autos , which is a win :trophy:!

1 Like

@yoshi I’m running Maxsisun PB 1500 for the full grow and in flowering I add a 80w toad for some extra red

1 Like