4weeks into flowering

@PurpNGold74 Trimmed her up a bit just wanted to tag you in my post my dude

5 Likes

Effing ate! Thanks. Set to watching. Now lemme check it out

@PurpNGold74 most definitely I’m still fairly new this would be my second grow so stick it out with me and shoot me some of your knowledge

2 Likes

Mosdef man. Looking pretty solid! Those buds are getting thick and plant looks happy. Hella well done for a 2nd grow. Looks like a 5th lol

Should be a helluva harvest.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 much luv appreciate the compliment my dude I’m definitely striving to get better

2 Likes

Here she is in all of her glory tomorrow she will officially be 5weeks into flowering

4 Likes

@New.growth she is a nice plant buddy . If you can get them Temps a bit lower in the low 70’s , she would start to frost up !

@yoshi my temps rang from 66-70

@New.growth I’m really impressed , being it’s no breathing holes along side the bucket to help the roots breath a bit more , I’m surprised you did not have a world of headaches to be honest . How long it takes in between watering ? You running Leds I’m sure that cool :sunglasses:!
5 weeks you would think it would be uvh more frosty than that ? I’m only in week 3 and my plants are starting to really stack on a lot of tricjomes , but I have not been following the plants growth . :upside_down_face: just make sure you glass it before you harvest it and not go off weeks , always check the second or third bud from the top , due to the top bud will always ripen faster cause of the intense light exposure constantly.

1 Like

@yoshi

1 Like

@yoshi I totally agree with you it could be a lot more Frosty

2 Likes

Late to the party but Wow, that is a fine looking girl !! Inspiring :+1: :+1:

I am 3 weeks into flower with my 1st grow

@New.growth just make sure you don’t judge it by weeks , make sure that lowest bud in the photo would be where I would used my loop to glass that lowest bud since it’s stack up nicely. And this girl scout cookies extreme auto ? In a 5 gallon with no breathing holes and this is the results, you have to be excited .
If you not , I am for you !

@Scrumm_21 thanks bud this would be my second grow

@yoshi thanks I’m excited :blush: I have some draining holes in the bottom if that counts :rofl: I was impressed with this grow as I was with my SOD Auto

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz @yoshi @Scrumm_21 @MidwestGuy @PurpNGold74 @Brobdab this was my first harvest dryed and cured weight with my SOD Auto

3 Likes

That’s a nice yield from an auto for your first time! I barely pulled 2 oz from my first auto grow.

1 Like

@Brobdab thanks bro it smoked like a champ

1 Like

Nice job brother!

Thanks @ConcreteBudz I just upped my light for better production

3 Likes