4weeks into flowering

GSCE Auto and she’s stacking up real nice

14 Likes

Looks great she is getting big. Be careful of the yellowing tips on your leaves could be nute burn? Or light your leaves are kinda pointing up I’m not 100% but keep an eye on that. Otherwise she looks huge and healthy!

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz I believe it was from my light being to close I finally was able to adjust it so the problem seems to be getting better

2 Likes

Ahhh yes I was going to say your leaves were a little taco looking too so that was probably it. Good job noticing. She looks amazing Fr she’s huge. What Nutes and medium?

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz I’m using promix and I mixed 4lb of worm casting in it

2 Likes

Size pot?

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz 5gal

1 Like

Nice well she looks great :+1:t2:! What light you got? Just curious asking about your grow is all

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz no worries ask a way also I’m using FFT for nutes and I’m using Maxsisun PB 1500

2 Likes

Nice well she looks great. Good job so far! She’s big

1 Like

@ConcreteBudz thanks Budz

2 Likes

Wow! Very nice auto. Great job :clap:

1 Like

@Brobdab Thanks bro

1 Like

Super looking plant you have there. The flowers developing look great.

1 Like

@New.growth you got it :+1:, just keep it consistent until week 6 and start the flushing for 2 weeks and you’re golden buddy .

@yoshi I just flushed on the 11th I felt my ppm was to high is it still safe to flush at 6 weeks

1 Like

Thanks @MidwestGuy

1 Like

I hope you going to flush it out at least 2 more times at least before the harvest , I would , I don’t like the race minerals in my bud .

1 Like

@yoshi I was planning on it I don’t plan on harvesting until 8weeks that’s only if she’s ready by then

1 Like

If anyone is following she’s getting thick

8 Likes