4th try and success

YES! I change the old saying to “4th time is a charm”. My forth try with 2 seeds this time and both are doing fine on the 6th day of popping out of the soil. Should I transplant the one still in the sta

rting pot?

2 Likes

I don’t think you need to rush to transplant that one still in the starting pot. Probably better to let it get a little more established, as transplanting stresses the plant and they are very vulnerable when they are still so small.

2 Likes

Looking good all the best mate

1 Like

I let my seedlings get just a little root bound to help with transplant shock. Helps if you use a clear solo cup. But you should be able to tell.

3 Likes

I’d wait until you have 3 or 4 nodes before transplanting. Like @Wishingilivedina420state mentioned you want the plant to get some good root growth first before. They are too fragile right now.

3 Likes

Wait until the plant is several inches tall before doing anything. Remember not to over water.

1 Like

Well this is day 23 of my grow. One is doing fantastic and the other not so much but It is still growing just very slow (I think it’s the light). My question, I read that you should trim the leaves that aren’t getting any light. I have several very small leaves that aren’t getting any light. should I trim those? If so should I trim all at once or a couple each day?