The problems were not solved with the white powdery mildew.
The humidifier from my basement wasn’t working, it removed maybe a quart over the day. It’s a 50 pint machine. I have borrowed one from a fellow grower who is dormant at the moment in order to confirm, and his has been on for two hours and was a quarter full already. So that is a start…
The WPM had progressed significantly. The fans I had installed were not cutting through the dense foliage and probably just blowing spores all over the place. So I took drastic action and defoliated the @#$& out of the SCROG. Every leaf with WPM was removed, and then some. I broke the 30% rule. I have a tall kitchen trash bag full of fan leaves. I can now see the individual buds and there should be decent air flow through now. I probably should have done this a few weeks ago. I have read that some scroggers do one last defoliation at 6 week of flowering, which is about where I am at. Hopefully this doesn’t stress the plants to hermie, but I think it had to be done given where the WPM infestation was at. While defoliating I kept spraying my gloves, shirt, and scissors with a 3% peroxide/water solution (1:9) so hopefully while swimming through my scrog I wasn’t spreading spores all over the place. When I was all done, I heavily misted peroxide under neath the scrog and did a light misting on top. At lights out I am going to really spray the leaves and buds thoroughly with the solution.
The GLs are in there with them, so I gave them alight misting of peroxide solution and will spray them again tonight at lights out.
I bleached the @#$& out of the floors, walls, etc. Now I wilI try to relax, smoke a bowl, and cross my fingers. Pics and update later.