4th grow, ILGM fems Maui Wowie/Gold Leaf/Cali Dream/Chronic Widow three-stage perpetual grow attempt, indoor, soilless

Epsom is good I add about 1/4 cup every 4th feeding, got a big healthy growth surge and stabilized the plants. I tried as a foliage spray and noticed some curling and browning, so went pack to feeding it. Good luck, my friend. I also use seltzer water as a foliage spray for co2 absorption.

ok, like this?

PREMIER HORTICULTURE 713445 HP Pro Mix Growing Media, 2.8 cu ft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S27U88C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_rWW5Bb16XT6ZA

Yep, that’s the stuff I use now.

thanks for the link basementstealth.

no problem

Now since you said you’re only using 1/4 of your nutes it’s more likely you’re nutes are the issue. Also looks like you need some calmag. Up your nutes to 1/3 and add calmag. I forgot to mention before when I upped my nutes I also just started using calmag so that could be a big role.

I’m not sure if this is allowed but here’s a post I made when I had similar problems.

The kids are hungry. I watered each of the six MWs today with ~3 gallons at 5.8pH and 450ppm of added nutes, which is half recommended dosage. The runoff varied plant to plant, 1500-2300, which seems high, but I just transplanted them into brand new roots organics soil; pH was 5.9 to 6.4. I have not added any epsom salt yet.

I’ll say this, part of this grow is to determine if its worth it for me to use 10 gallon fabric pots. Watering 10-gallon pots to a runoff that is sufficient sucks. Score one for 5 gallon pots.

The leaves showing symptoms yesterday do not appear to have significantly declined/progressed, and no other leaves seem to have it.

![iphone%20024|666x500]

This is one leaf. No other leaves showing this. It looks like a potassium deficiency, maybe.

The GLs look no worse the wear since their watering yesterday.

Yes, I think you’re right about a potassium deficiency.

Thanks @raustin for your clarification on the other post about the purple/red/blue petioles being a major difference between what looks like a phosphorous vs. potassium deficiency. the stem of the leaf above is purple. Should I flip to a phosphorus deficiency concern here Just trying to learn to decipher these better. I appreciate your insight.

No, you have a potassium deficiency, it’s a completely different thing. The purple petioles are just one clue, but there are other reasons they could be purple, it could just be the strain. Many strains naturally have purple stems. Also, it could be a sign of magnesium deficiency which actually looks a lot like what you have, a potassium deficiency, it can be difficult to tell between them, but i’m still pretty sure you’ve got the potassium problem.

got an issue with a 6 week start, here are a couple of pics. Open to any and all suggestions !! First grow.

Best way to get help is to start a new post. This is someone’s grow journal. So go to the main screen click the new post+ button near the top right of the page. Add as many details about environment and ph and soil etc. And if you tag me like this @smellthatshit I’ll tag some people to help.

@smellthatshit lol your name literally has me cracking up probally not how u intended it but funny still lol

hes a basic user, may not have privileges to create a new thread

I tried a banana tea from the peals being boiled and adding t spoon of honey after cool down then removing peals and feeding to my flowering girl. 3 peals to a liter of water. She perked up with a organic blast of potassium. dry the peals and add to compost/soil.

LOL, quick username and my grow room aroma is awesome !!

Without all the details, I am guessing some sort of deficiency driven by pH or excess ppms. They look established and salvageable if their media gets into balance. If you get a journal going, give me a tag. Thanks!

I will work on those details the cheap ph meter I have detects moist level well but also seems to be at 6.5 - 7.5 PH which the meter reading says is good.

I installed a scrog today, my first, and set the timer to 12/12.