4th Grow 2-Gold Leaf, 5-Bubble Gum clones and 4- White Widow Auto

I’m seriously thinking about changing nutes after looking at your grows, just amazing.

1 Like

I use Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Micro, Grow, Bloom.

I also use the lucus formula

Veg stage
5ml Micro
10ml Bloom
5ml Rhino Skin when needed
5ml Cal/Mag when needed

Flower stage
5ml Grow
10ml Bloom
8ml Overdrive when needed
5ml Rhino Skin when needed
5ml Cal/Mag when needed

I hope that helps @WickedAle @raustin

5 Likes

Here is some trichome pictures. I just love to look at these under my microscope.

So even though they look very frosty without the aid of a microscope, they still have areas that are just starting to grow. So i am going to have to re-evaluate my harvest date.

To determine my harvest date, after I flip to 12/12, I wait until I see pistils. This is my start date. Then I add 60 days to this date and that is my projected harvest date.

So for this harvest my projected harvest date is September 30. I really don’t think they will be ready by they so I will add another week. This effects when I quit feeding and when to start flushing and all the other stuff you do when your getting ready to harvest.

Now the pictures.

Mon%20Sep%2017%2010-51-49

Mon%20Sep%2017%2010-53-27

Mon%20Sep%2017%2010-54-49

Mon%20Sep%2017%2010-59-25

Mon%20Sep%2017%2011-02-11

Mon%20Sep%2017%2011-03-17

@WickedAle @Whodat66 @raustin @FloridaSon @Sirsmokes @peachfuzz @TxGrowman @Onlythebest79 @Covertgrower @Laurap

14 Likes

Looks like 2-3 three amber’s - kind of like a strip club :wink:

Start the clock!

2 Likes

Beautiful trich development. More of us need to concentrate on this, and thanks for the explanation on how you do it.

1 Like

If this was my first or second grow, they would have been chopped down by now. lol

4 Likes

Yes, exactly! Most people cut way too early.

2 Likes

I cut this bud in two and look what I found. 2 small immature seeds. They never grow into big seeds. I have seen these floating in my alcohol when I make oil. Last grow I had a White Widow Auto hemie on me. I guess I didnt clean the room good enough.

Mon%20Sep%2017%2012-00-54

4 Likes

Nice brother! Those shots are awesome. How are you?

1 Like

Lots of pain today. My liver is so swollen that even 45mg of Oxy won’t take the pain away. @Sirsmokes

Im sorry you’re in pain. I do hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

Sorry you’re hurting brother :sweat: If you’re getting seeds from the same area on different plants, I’d lean more towards a light leak. Pollen doesn’t stay viable in open air more than 3-5 days is what I’ve been told on the lab side

4 Likes

So you are saying this plant hemied from a light leak and pollen only lives for 3 to 5 days. @MattyBear
Wouldn’t the other plants hemie too.

1 Like

Not necessarily. Depends on the placement in the tent. If the leak is only hitting one plant, then it would only affect that plant

1 Like

Yet another glowing grow…You are amazing!!! I keep you constant in my thoughts and healing light. So happy to see a new post from you …BEAUTIFUL… Blessings of Light, Love, Healing & Lots Of Gentle Hugs ~ Key :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Great information… I love the way you think… your tips -n- tricks go straight into my knowledge bank … By following you I have become very confident and comfortable with growing and I’m only 3 weeks into my 2nd :blush: And I’m sorry you’re in so much pain … healing energy coming to you through the winds!!!

1 Like

@Key2THC I had a rough day today and these word of encouragement always lift my spirits

2 Likes

Like I’ve said before… I wish I had the magic mirror to poof it all away for you … think of you all the time and pray. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Again, Thank You. Off to bed. Good night. @Key2THC

1 Like

Hope you can rest with the pain brother. I’m sorry you are in so much pain. StI’ll updating your journal. I know you said this would probably be your last grow, but I truly hope you stay as active as you can on here. Hopes and prayers coming your way brother
Edit I truly hope you have family close in your time of need.