4th Grow 2-Gold Leaf, 5-Bubble Gum clones and 4- White Widow Auto

Max… I love you brother and I’m devastated to see those words. You’re a fighter and an excellent mentor and friend. My heart hurts to even write this. May we meet again on the other side someday :v::heart: :pray:t4:

7 Likes

Max, ive got to chime in with everyone else. We all love & need you for a time longer. You are Always in my prayers. This is just another new beginning. With the power of prayer from this group i pray that you will be given more time. You girls are georgeous as always. I only regret i hadnt spent more time before with you but i believe u will be seeing you for many many more grows. Its always darkest before the sun apoears. God Bless!!!

5 Likes

I’m sorry and sad to read your post. Thank you for all the knowledge and expertise you have brought to this blog, your growing skill is amazing. I will continue to pray for you and your family and wish you nothing but the best going forward, God is in control always… please keep growing brother as long as you can @MAXHeadRoom

3 Likes

I hope you never give up growing until as long as you can. Hopefully you get some help with your plants.

1 Like

@Covertgrower What is going on in BC.

A few errands @MAXHeadRoom and a hydroponic grow store stop.

1 Like

Much love Max. Thank you for sharing your dedication, determination, and hard won expertise with us. If you are going to be in MA anytime soon, please let me know.

1 Like

Damn max I loved getting to know you, it sux that this is going to be it but you know better than anyone when you can’t do it anymore. Man I can’t even put into words how upset this makes me. I wish you the best and comfort my friend. If you need anything just Holla to talk or anything and again max I’m so sorry this just breaks my heart

2 Likes

I know my last post sounded very bleak, but I am trying one more treatment. It is a targeted therapy drug that will try to shrink the tumors. I had tried this treatment before and got blood clots in my legs in 5 days. So I have been on a blood thinner (Xarelto) for over a month to prevent that from happening again. That treatment will probably be the last one I will be able to try before my liver gives up. I have also continued my RSO and CBD treatment. I really never stopped that treatment but it just wasn’t successful.

I just got a call from U of M and they said that they would not do surgery. Now my only option is praying this treatment will work.

I have to continually reminded myself that God is in charge and whatever His will is that is what is going to happen and that is what is best for everyone.

Well on a lighter note, here is the pictures of the White Widow Autos that are in my veg room. Each plant is very different.
The first plant is kind of stringy and really hasn’t filled out normally.

The second one has this leaf disease which causes spots on leaves. I had one like this on my last grow

The third one has bud growing on buds. Its filling out but just looks funny like extreme foxtail

The fourth one is how I would imagine what they should look like. I trained this one to have 5 main colas and they are going to be real pretty when there done. This plant looks like a true indica.

Some trichome pictures from the Bubble Gum Clone. These still have 3 weeks till harvest

Mon%20Sep%2010%2010-27-13

Mon%20Sep%2010%2010-23-29

Mon%20Sep%2010%2010-17-33

Mon%20Sep%2010%2010-05-08

Mon%20Sep%2010%2010-02-53

@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

15 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

4 Likes

Well, I’m really glad to hear you have some treatment left to try. I think about you all the time and try to send my best healing vibes to you. Yesterday’s news was indeed bleak. You will be missed here if you decide not to grow anymore, but I hope you’ll still grace us with your presence even if you’re not growing.

As always, your girls look amazing!

7 Likes

I hope that treatment works and the blood clots don’t come back. All my best my friend :v: :pray:t4:

4 Likes

Those last two shots really made my mouth water!

30e4af486f304a6bcdd227d8adbe91e6ddf87452

3 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom
Frost is impeccable as always, glad to hear you’re still staying positive.

4 Likes

I’m hanging in there :sunglasses::us:

5 Likes

I’m just glad you’re doing ok now @MAXHeadRoom

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother! Your plants look outstanding, as always!

I was completely heartbroken reading your post the other night, I wasn’t even sure how to respond. I’m definitely praying that this round of treatment will have more positive results for you. Kick these tumors ass buddy!

6 Likes

Good luck to you @MAXHeadRoom , prayers coming your way for successful treatment

2 Likes

I know the struggle with these wwa I just hope I don’t get any more of those stringy phenotypes

2 Likes

I will never grow those again (WWA) I bought the 10+10 and out of all those seeds I only got 4 plants that looked normal. @Sirsmokes

1 Like