4th Grow 2-Gold Leaf, 5-Bubble Gum clones and 4- White Widow Auto

@MAXHeadRoom

She really looks good and almost rmeady to come down

2 Likes

Whoo Hoo sweetie! Almost time for another harvest!!!

1 Like

This may be my last harvest. Iā€™m not sure I will be strong enough to start another grow. It is a struggle finishing up this grow. Anyway, I am not making anymore oil either because that did not work. So I will have an extra 10 to 12 ounces. I canā€™t smoke all this by myself. Iā€™m a light weight.

So free weed for everyone, just come and get it. lol :sunglasses::us:
@Laurap

7 Likes

Just need directions sweetie! I will surely help out

2 Likes

The trichomes have finally filled in to my satisfaction. I am doing my final flush on 3 plants and will harvest them this weekend.

Mon%20Sep%2024%2020-00-51

Mon%20Sep%2024%2020-01-32

Mon%20Sep%2024%2020-03-01

11 Likes

OMG, just gorgeous trichs! And theyā€™re all cloudy too. Youā€™re a master of trichomes.

4 Likes

Well at least Iā€™m a master of something. lol @raustin

5 Likes

Holy guacamole :astonished: @MAXHeadRoom that looks awesome! Great job :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Wish I could come and see you brother ! Sorry to hear you are stopping your growing but completely understand. The very best to you. Stay in touch. Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

1 Like

What do you mean by ā€œNormal personā€ ?? I consider myself normal, despite of what everyone else thinks !! LOL

2 Likes

@TxGrowman Iā€™m not saying Iā€™m completely out of the growing game, but right now I can see starting another grow unless my health improves. Did you start another grow yet?

And by normal I meant someone who doesnā€™t know about growing. We are much better then normal. lol

2 Likes

Even if you dont start a grow immediately youve got plenty of green to chill out ,get your health back & return better than ever!

1 Like

Those trichomes look perfect! Beautifully done brother :v:

Yeah, that is some major trichomatic glory! Beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Such a pleasure to see your grow! I donā€™t get here much anymore, but this is always an anticipated stop for me.

Iā€™m sorry the meds arenā€™t helping with your pain. You should grow poppy. That opium eases a lot of pain better than the derivatives.

1 Like

Could I grow enough for me or would I need a whole field to yield enough. Are the seeds even for sale and legal in the US. @FloridaSon

1 Like

I wish I could answer those questions, Brother. I only know that opium is extremely effective for pain.

Iā€™m sure the answers are in the web somewhere, but if I was in your position, I wouldnā€™t care about the legality of it. I can still go to prison for growing my own smoke. I just donā€™t care to abide by unjust laws.

I know Iā€™m a different breed of people than most, but if the doctors canā€™t provide the relief needed, you do what you have to do. I see it like cannabis. Itā€™s a plant! Iā€™ll grow any plant God gave me!!

2 Likes

I wish we did have private messaging at this point :frowning:. Brother you have only 2 concerns at this point. The welfare of your family and your pain management. Pick the path that coincides with both.

2 Likes

The drā€™s give me everything I need pain wise. I did come to the realization that I will be on some type of pain management the rest of my life. I mentally fought that for a while.
@Daddy @FloridaSon

3 Likes

This plant is coming down tomorrow. Mostly cloudy some amber but very few if any.

Sat%20Sep%2029%2019-17-30

Sat%20Sep%2029%2019-16-58

Sat%20Sep%2029%2019-15-15

This is what you get when you donā€™t harvest to early.

10 Likes