4th Grow 2-Gold Leaf, 5-Bubble Gum clones and 4- White Widow Auto

This will be a short journal as these plants are already 4 weeks into flower. This is the first grow where I have used the same grow medium and the same nutes throughout the whole grow.
Coco and PH Perfect nutes.

The start of flowering was delayed because I mainlined the last grow and put me 6 weeks behind. That allowed these plants to grow very tall and stringy. But the plants are healthy and they all have good trichome coverage, so even though it won’t be my biggest harvest, it should be some very high quality smoke.

Bloom room

Veg room with the WWA

GL Buds

BB bud

I won’t be starting another grow until there has been a decision on whether or not I will be having surgery.

@Donaldj @Viktor7 @Sirsmokes @TxGrowman @Nug-bug @raustin @Onlythebest79 @Daddy @Laurap @FloridaSon

27 Likes

@Zombo @BIGE @Covertgrower @MattyBear @Budtastic @Bogleg @peachfuzz @dbrn32 @crazyots @Usmcjojo

3 Likes

Looks good and the new grow will start sooner than you think. You are still on my mind

3 Likes

Wow, your grows are always so impressive.

3 Likes

Don’t make me blush. :blush: @raustin

3 Likes

I agree, always one of the best looking rooms on here. As bummed as I am to go immediately to watching another grow, take a break and get some you time bro. Enjoy yourself a little!

2 Likes

Very impressive brother.

2 Likes

Beautiful ladies as always my friend! Continued Prayers for you​:v::pray:t4:

2 Likes

Wow! This is next level. Looking good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thinking of you @MAXHeadRoom hope all goes well, and the surgeons hands are guided. Get some rest.

2 Likes

How have you been. Have you got all settled in. How is your mother doing. Did you get any grows started @Covertgrower
If there is anything I can do let me know.

1 Like

Georgeous girls this time as well! As always you are in my prayers each day. Please keep us posted on surgery!

2 Likes

No grows yet @MAXHeadRoom my mom is okay, but she does still forget some things. We’ve started the process of filing paperwork for her medical card. After that goes through she can at least go to a dispensary until either she gets something going or I do.
Mostly settled, I’m employed at least and working a lot of hours. I’ll be doing after I get paid this Friday.
Thanks for being so kind, I really feel like I should be the one helping you! You have a surgery date yet? Let me know. Probably could work something out before and after especially during recovery.

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom, what are you using for lights? Whatever they are, they seem to be working really well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the set up my friend

1 Like

Hey Max, how did you like your quality with nectar last run?

1 Like

@Mr.Indica I built all my lights. I have 2 lights that are 500 watts each. They consist of 4 QB304 panels with HLG 240H-C1050B MeanWell drivers.

Here is the link to the build.

The lights in the veg room are Wavy boards from Photon Fantom Designs, which went out of business.

The bloom area is 3 x 6 and can flower 8 plants easily.

1 Like

Although this line of nutes is very complicated, it did turn my grow around and save my harvest. So I will give you that. But considering the cost, the quality of the weed was not that much better to justify the cost IMO.

With my current medical condition, it is just easier to use AN perfect PH nutes.

1 Like

Your plants look kick azz @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

Where did you get a job at.

No date yet. I have a surgery consult on the 5th of Sept and if I decide to have surgery then after the appt I will have all the blood work done and an EKG done that same day to see if I am strong enough for surgery. I have been losing weight and can’t seem to gain any.

My last harvest is all cured so when ever your ready you can come to BC and get your welcome to MI gift pack LOL

3 Likes