48x24x60 grow tent

I’d look at the HLG 260 Rspec xl for that size tent. It is a kit but straight forward to build, plus there is a build video on YouTube. I will echo others save a little more and go for the best light possible.

3 Likes

White widow is a great plant to smoke and grow. One of my faves

2 Likes

With autos you shouldn’t have to worry about your height as much. I’m fairly new to growing also, but I’m learning a lot about growing on forum. It’s hard to predict how autos are going to grow. My first grow was autos. I grew 4 in 4x4. Two of them were good sized. Two were considerably smaller. LST will be something you should look at. You can have some control over size if you make effort.

2 Likes

@Newb, I would have to concur with what @Bubblehead stated as far as lights go

2 Likes

I don’t want to build anything. I’d like to buy to just ready! Preferably something under $300

1 Like

I just bought 3 and I believe that they were around $350 each, well worth the extra cash Assembly is very, very easy

2 Likes

When @repins12 and @CoyoteCody say build it’s not as difficult as you might think. Really all you have to do is connect a few wires. It’s not difficult, but it will save you money. You can get get them already assembled it just adds to the cost. Believe me you should go with something like HLG. I bought my second set of lights from budget led. Very similar to HLG. I had excellent results with budget led lights.

2 Likes

Mars Hydro lights are in your price range maybe a pair of TSW1000w. A bit cheaper than hlg stuff. My 2 cents. I’ve got a 2000w in my 4x4.

1 Like

The qb kit best for your 2x4 is a qb 260xl kit. I think they run about $350.

4 Likes

Thats with 2 marshydro ts1000s

2 Likes

I have the same size tent, using a solar extreme 500 California lightworks, good light but pumps out the heat plus its pricey. I also have a mars hydro ts 1000, half the heat and $140 on amazon. I would go with the ts1000.

2 Likes