43 days Flower, First Grow,Scrog! Pics! Buds Expanding!

43 days since flip, which was Valentine’s Day. So we are 7 weeks and two days into flower. For all of you who have been so supportive I am putting in some pics! (I actually think the Borderliner is getting maroon or pink on the sugar leaves!! no idea what that means!). All comments welcome!!!

11 Likes

6 Likes

They look great. Do you have a white cat or dog? lol

4 Likes

how’d you guess? actually yes, and I have noticed the damned hairs. lol. you have a good eye!!

2 Likes

lol. I had the same thing happen. Cats. It was brought up by someone here. too funny.

2 Likes

no pet is allowed in grow room so it is all me carrying it in. ffs. would prefer it not there, but you know how it goes.

2 Likes

also as regards the yellow leaves on the borderliner. I have thought and thought about this, and decided not to pull them off, after I read a few things. they can drop or fall off in my hand, but the plants imo need every last nutrition they can get. In light of this I will do the following: 1. Feed 1/2 tsp per gallon of unsulphered molasses each watering going forward and 2. (Horrors) I am NOT going to flush (recent research I read). WE will see how it goes

1 Like

Furthermore, I have a cunning plan for harvest. I will raise the scrog net and clip the harvest there to dry with clothespins. lolololol. too perfect.

Look great. I have cats too which aren’t allowed around plant, but their fur still gets on the buds which is why I’ve started washing all my harvests. I’ll never go back to not washing. It works great, makes the buds look better, and no smoking fur, and other stuff.

3 Likes

So, 7 weeks and 2 days into flower means more to some buds than others??!! Your first pic illustrates why timelines don’t count except for a general guide, only bud trichome development counts. One plant or even one bud reaches and develops sooner than the rest. Oh well, just my pet peeve EHS.

2 Likes

Lmao at @beachglass i saw it too bro…lol

1 Like

I wonder ho much cat hair I smoke

1 Like