420 show your grow

Show me your grow all life stages all mediums in out auto photo.

its 420 show me the weed @Oldguy @OGIncognito @Sizzzl @CurrDogg420 @Caligurl @SandyC

18 Likes

@Gronasbros Here’s my room this morn. :wink:
Lights on 6/2.

And a frosty lil Shishkaberry auto in the middle.
Also on 6/2 with the others. :smiling_imp:

She’s getting super stinky. :+1:

Happy 4/20 my friend. :partying_face::pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

15 Likes

My lights just came on and took this babies are getting frosty on 4/20

15 Likes

Very nice.
Looks good. :+1:

2 Likes

All I have going currently:

15 Likes

Gotta train them early lol

2 Likes

Indeed. Last grow:

20 Likes

We have GSCE Autos, Colorado Cookies Auto, White Widow autos, Knows Candy Auto, Black Widow x PoisonBerry Autos, Purple Punch photo, Godfather OG photo and Cream Caramel CBD photo

16 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I butt in, too.
Happy 420! :blush: I flipped my girls today.
They are white widow, Acapulco gold and Malawi gold. So far so good. About 16" tall and 8 weeks today.

18 Likes

Banana Kush, last night on the job. I’ll be harvesting tonight before their lights come back on.

Gelato, Moby Dick, and a couple Banana Kush clones, (on the left) ready to start their shift.

23 Likes

Couple pics from this morning:

Happy 420!

24 Likes

Happy 420!

I don’t think I’m done adding to the collection yet but here is the tent now (well 4 days ago). All of the solo cups in the tent are above ground now.

18 Likes

Happy 420 two gelato auto ilgm and the little girl in the back is cheese auto ilgm may everyone stay medicated all day :upside_down_face::face_exhaling::sleeping::fire:

21 Likes

Wow monster colas

3 Likes

Thank you looks like your on track for some yourself.

2 Likes

Good gawd almighty. What are you feeding her to get that many trichs on the leaves? That trim is going to be fire.

3 Likes

Feeding Jacks and using some Fulvic, Tribus, Fish Sh!t, and recharge in rotation. I may not do that much next grow but wanted to see how the roots reacted. Roots are going crazy, and apparently made trichs go nutz too…lol. Leaves will be put to good use…no cutting off the frostiness!

:snowman:

3 Likes

What strain is it? I’m using everything you are except the Jacks.

1 Like

Forgot to add that in…trying to post at work with phone calls and peeps coming in.

Strain is Cherry Ice Cream…@hellraiser sent them to me (and several others here) to try out. He did say they will be frosty, so not only from what I’m feeding but that they are prone to being super frosty anyway.

3 Likes

My first grow ever

20 Likes