420* laug your @$$ off *420

Happy freaking 420 my fellow hippy stoners…
Sultans of smoke… Ganja gods…funky farmers…
Cheech and chongers… and all day bong-ers

What ever you refer to a pot head… like my self… power to ya… just like growing theres no real wrong way to do it… well sure there it just like there is a few wrong ways to ingest weed.

70747115cf41cde2a52f42b9622a973e--funny-man-funny-shit
This is definatley a no no…
Any way back to the subject… sorry in stoned to the bone I might rattle off on a tangent here and there… like I always do… and end up with a freaking novel excerpt… so without further ado… I’m gonna hand the mic over to yall and ask yall to post your absolute funniest content… gifs… pics… home made downloaded I dont care I love laughing and it’s very indiscriminant… I’d wish they would allow some dark pushing the limit humor… that right there is REDICULESly funny to me… but that’s me I dont wanna ruffle feather but I do wanna laughm… so happy 420 yall I’ll kick it off on a couple… warning maybe a lil offencive… you have been warned
feba03783b01c8b5a9775978f6896de0--funny-weed-pics-funny-stuff

Lmao this jay_z one is so true…
Like last year… I had pounds of weed… dropping buds everywhere monstrous hoints… completely wasteing… now its 420… and I got this

Phuk me runnin…its early and i got some…not alot but some… and I wanna smoke a big fat one at some point… I just dont learn but I’m the worst at celebrating 420…always realize when its may3rd lol

Lmao this on is true… pops into my head the same way lmao
feba03783b01c8b5a9775978f6896de0--funny-weed-pics-funny-stuff 458108ab99db2478ae21ff41a36bb4c6--printing-vinyls
Here you go yall… NEXXXT

3 Likes

FB_IMG_1603043363207

2 Likes

Ohh shittt

2 Likes

Check this stuff out

I ate the whole bag … and I got a nice eight of motor breath

2 Likes

3 Likes

Stop by fano i have like 7 half gallon jads filled and about 14 quart size jars filled plus about 45 g of wax between all i have pressed. Prolly about 25 to 30 g of bubble hash. Im set now that i have a ton of smoke cuz of growing it i dont smoke as much lol. Vrowing this makes me not want to smoke whatvi grow because it looks so pretty lol. So i must say starting to grow put a slow down on my weed intake. Im doing this all wrong man

1 Like

That’s mighty nice of ya… wish we were locally located…:v::sunglasses:

So busy growing got no time to smoke!

2 Likes

I wish I had this problem mines the opposite… to busy smoking to grow lol

1 Like

Nah I totally understand smelling prime perfectly
cured zkittles makes it feel like a crime to burn any of it