42 days, too early to harvest?

Pure indica.
Looking really good with almost all cloudy trics, very few clear
leaves are yellowing and some are crispy
too early?

1 Like

What strain? Auto or photo period plant?
Also this may help you

1 Like

A good clear pic under natural lighting would help.

1 Like

Mon Jan 01 14-06-24Mon Jan 01 14-02-49

2 Likes

That’s looking about there to me. Do majority of buds look the same? You can see what the others think, but looking like you’re ready if they all look similar.

2 Likes

this is the feminized pure indica strain from ILGM that should go to 56 days to maturity
I run 1 KING 1500 LED with secondary CFLs
12/12 @ 42 days (I recounted the calendar 3 times!)
What could cause such an early finish?

2 Likes

I had this happen last fall when temps were high but that was excessive. I suspect you have an imbalance of blooming nutes that instead of bulking up they’re trying to finish.

How about filling out a support ticket and be as complete as possible. Tell us your ph, ethod, brand of soil, nutrient schedule, rh, whatever you can think of. :blush:

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

Strain; Pure Indica, 1 plant

Fox Farms potting soil + Happy Frog in 7 gal airpot

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 7.8 last I checked

What is strength of nutrient mix? I use only Fox farms 3 step solutions at max 1/2 recommended strength maybe 1 every other week.
I also add cal mag to every PH adjusted RO watering @ 6.2-6.7
I did add 1 tsp/gal of grandmas mollasses only twice, during the 3rd and 5th weeks of flwr

Indoor grow tent

Light system, 1500 KING LED/ 6 CFL secondary

Temps; Day 75-79, Night 68-74

Humidity; Day, Night both are very low this time of year @ maybe 20-30%

Ventilation system; Yes; 2 internal fans, 1 intake and another outlet fan as well

AC, Humidifier,: Yes I run a humidifier during 12 hours of light, off during the night,

Co2; Yes only sugar/yeast mix changed every 2-3 weeks

I’ve grown only sativa and sativa/indica hybrids so finish time was usually much longer, IME
This is my first pure indica so not sure what to expect…?

Any input appreciated

2 Likes

I agree that it seems early. That was one of the reasons I suggested seeing if all the buds were in a similar state. Like @Myfriendis410 said some stress from heat or light damage could do that. Or maybe even a crack in a stem.

1 Like

You have an excellent point! That should be the first thing: take a number of samples from FLOWERS, not the sugar leaves embedded. See how they average out.

What exactly are you feeding them now? Beastie Bloomz?

2 Likes

Hey there nice looking trichomes. What do you use for your 42 days? From switch to flower? Or from sprout? And also what is the name of the strain I want to find it in the seed shop @dad4bud

sorry, I use fox farms big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom at 1/2 strength
This is pure indica femenized.
I decided to wait…until 56 days…

1 Like

Keep an eye on the trichs. Your run off ph is a little high. The humidity could take a little bump up too; 20% is with your humidifier?

This time of year is really dry and difficult to increase humidity. I guess its better to have less than more humidity troubles…
how do I decrease run off PH?