This is my 3rd AF grow. 3 Bluetooth Autos and 3 Amnesia Haze Autos. LST.
- 4x4 tent with five 300w LED’s (actual 70w draw). It’s a mixture of cheap LED fixtures. Run 24 hrs a day. About 18" above canopy.
- Pro-Mix Ultimate Organic soil from the local Menards. I added some extra perlite.
- 3 gal grow bags
- Dyna-Gro nutes - Foilage Pro, Bloom and Mag Pro.
- Great White and Pro Tekt supplements.
- Room temp at canopy stays solid 74-78 deg. Humidity is at 51% varies only 2-3 points. Excellent air exchange with a 6" exhaust fan. LED lights are always on.
- I have well water that is 450ppm. I have an RO system that drops it to 75ppm. However, I water with a 50/50 blend of RO and well water. My well water will scale up a coffee maker in no time - very high calcium? I screwed up with my last grow by using straight RO water. I know what I did wrong but it still scares the shit outta me to use it straight up, even with the proper supplements. So my blended water starts at 150- 225 depending how accurate I measure.
- I have been watering each plant as needed. I use the “lift the pot method” to determine when to water. Each plant will vary some but will only get watered when the pot is light enough.
- I do alternate waterings. PH’ed blended water with 5ml/1tsp Cal-Mag Plus and Great White. Then next watering w/nutes. When I water nutes I am using 2.5ml Dyna-Gro Bloom, 2.5ml Mag Pro, 1.25ml Pro Tekt, 1/2tsp blackstrap molasses and 5ml/1tsp Cal Mag Plus - that adds up to usually around 600-650 ppm.
- I keep my water PH at 6.3. I always water to at least 20% runoff as that is what a gallon will do per plant normally. I religiously check my runoff PH and it is generally around 6.5.
I think that should be enough info - if I have missed something please let me know.
I have attached pictures of a few plants that seem to be having issues within the last 2-3 days. They have developed rust spots on leaves mostly near the top of the plants. But you will also see that even lower leaves have spots on them. Growth over the last 2-3 days may have slowed also. However water intake hasn’t slowed.
These pics are taken with 2 of the full spectrum 300w LED’s turned on. It’s not the burple light it’s more white/pinkish and seems to make the spots and light colors stand out more in the pic so I left them on.
PH off or fluctuations? I have monitored runoff and is around 6.5 ish.
Deficiencies due to root lockout? But why?
I should be due to water tomorrow. Time for PHed water and Great White.
ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!