40 gal. DWC advanced nutriants

Using Advanced Nutrients micro grow and Bloom pH has been holding steady at 5.6-5.7 for about 2 weeks and suddenly started dropping it keeps dropping I added ph up the next day it’s dropped again to like 5.3. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening

when is the last time you tested your meter? seems like a stupid question but we all forget or neglect very simple things at times?

2 Likes

Just for clarification I am not trying to be insulting or rude but I am an experienced DWC grower and have helped walk others through grows as well as used same product line you are currently using I was directed to this topic since if given adequate details I may be able to get you back on track :slight_smile: on that note can I get some more information maybe a few pictures to see how best to advise?
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Thanks for answering me Donald.
I’M also using Sensizym. Is it possible that it has started to dissolve enough plant material that it is lowering the ph? By the way first thing I did was recalibrate my meter

EC is 1.0 plants ( ww ) still looking good just want to keep it that way

Today it seems to have settled out to 5.55 maybe it will stay there.

sorry so late in my reply I work and may be in a different time zone than you I am most active before 6 am Pacific and around now 6:30 pm :wink: 5.5 is a mildly concerning ph for me but in acceptable range I just like to see some upwards drift I tend to keep my ladies 5.8-6 they even like it when I let them drift as high as 6.2 for a day or 2. Have you heard the term feed frenzy? it is when your plant is consuming nutrients extremely fast it is usually noticed by sudden drop or raise in ph and a drop in EC.