40 days of flower. Bigbud, auto fem

I removed all Scrog apparatus this morning to trim a little bit. No amber trichomes yet, but she did turn a little purple while I was away for a few days.

My sister-in- law gifted us a Levo 2 infuser, looking forward to making edibles. And drying properly to smoke. :grin::grin:

7 Likes

At forty days into flower you have a month or more before they’re ready to harvest. I wouldn’t even bother with checking trichs until almost all the white pistils have turned orange and curled in. Lot of sugar on those leaves so make sure you’re looking at the trichs on the buds when the time comes. Those girls are looking good though.

5 Likes

Looking good, You have a few weeks to go. Let those buds keep fattening up. :v::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you all for the responses!! Always appreciate the help. Luckily, we have enough edibles and flower to keep us away from picking at her. I’m just going to let her continue to flower and hopefully fatten up some. I know BB takes a bit longer.

I haven’t added any nutes since the flipped to 12/12, I’m wondering if that will help fatten them up at this point. Thanks everyone. :guitar::guitar::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Plants don’t look hungry , but it probably would not hurt to give it one feeding of Bloom nutes. Water only the last couple weeks. Just my thoughts good luck. :v::+1:

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I was thinking. I have some, I don’t want to overdo it, but I’m not in a hurry and want to see if it helps. I’m still learning. Thank you for the input. :green_heart:

1 Like

If you have TDS meter, about 800 PPM would be fine. What brand Bloom nutes do you have.

1 Like

I do not have a TDS meter. It’s on the list for next grow, along with fabric pits. I do test the ph, and adjust when necessary. I know it’s not the same thing- would a good TDS meter be able to tell me what I am lacking in my water and soil? Looks like it will just give me a number.

My bloom nutes- this run, is Vigoro Bold Blooms.
15-30-15.

Open to any suggestions.

2 Likes

@Eminor7 TDS meters are cheap 20 bucks, The meter will allow you to measure what you mix to feed with precise numbers. (For example check a glass of your tap water may check 200 ppm then add a spoonful of bloom nutes to the water it should check between 400 to 600 PPM )With no meter I would look at the dosage an go with a 1/2 a dose 1st time. Always PH back up to sweet spot (6.5 ph)After mixing nutes. Hope that helps good luck. :v:

1 Like

Sounds like the meter is a must have if I want to take my skills to the next level. Thank you for the info Kelly and all the advice on this thread. :guitar::v:t3::+1:t3:

Edit- I don’t know if anyone else is in the Midwest and has Hy-vee Grocery stores nearby, but their bottled spring water has a consistent pH of 6.5. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

1 Like

Should I not water her daily? I did go away for 3 days over the holiday and she looked amazing when I got home. Probably did better with me not fussing over her.

1 Like

High @Eminor7 thats a beautiful plant y’all have grown!!

2 Likes

Cannabis likes a wet dry cycle so I usually water good every 3 days to run off let it dry out, Before watering or feeding again.

1 Like

Thank you! :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Kelly. Should I do this during Veg too?

1 Like

Yes, wet to dry in veg also. Keep up the good work you’re doing a fine job. :+1::v:

1 Like