40 days in seedling

hey fellow growers ??? i just got my ph meter today now to calibrate my question is they gave me a buffer power solution at 6.8 can i use distilled water in the buffer solution instead of deionized water to calibrate

Yes, basically, distilled, r/o, and/or deionized ‘zero ppm’ water are almost the same thing.

~MacG

thanks once again for the help kids are growing about 1/2 in per day thanks to your advice will post more pics in about a week thanks again MarG.

question??? should these ladies be showing there sex already. They are under a 2ft 2 bulb fluoresent grow light for 20 hours a day should i put them under 1000 watt HID now or wait till they reach 9" right now they are only 31/2 and 21/2 feet so they grown 1" since last pics i just don’t understand why showing sex so early both showing female

How old are they, and what strain?

~MacG

unfortunately i don’t know the strain however they are about 21/2 weeks old maybe a bit more but no more than 31/2 they almost died when i got them from a homeboy of mine so i transplanted them in new soil ( fox farm) that was 10/19 should i keep them under the same regiment

Darryl, no it’s to soon. But if they are auto then they very well could. they will flower when their preset clock tells them to. If they truly are showing sex then they
Very well could be auto.

Just my onion

Will

Stress can contribute to pre-flowers. Anything that threatens the plant’s life can contribute to various “reproductive” responses, nature’s way of trying to increase the chance of producing seed and preserve the species and lead to the next generation.

~MacG

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can anyone help me! Major leaf curl!

if your ph is high can you add a couple of drops of vinegar to lower with out harming plants