4' x 4' x 6' 6" tent?

@Tsunamibud…my tent is all set up with a few #$%^%# thrown in. I just got off the phone with the maker, no instructions, the poles were too long, we spent two days off and on trying to get the last ceiling corner in. My hubby tore out some stitching and gave up. I went down with a shoe horn and took one pipe out and got the corner in and put the pipe back together. Phew! Then sent a picture into the company with a threat to give them a bad credit rating if they didn’t give me a partial refund. I’m waiting for a response after sending them the photo. Meanwhile I have a silly question. I have the two LED lights, you said they don’t give off much heat. I plan on putting a table in the tent to keep the two plants off the basement floor since it’s always cool down there. Would a wood table be ruined if I put it in the enclosed tent? It’s a nice table and I plan on giving it to my grandson eventually. I don’t want to spend money on buying anything, just wondering what kind of damage happens in tents with the moisture and heat.

I recommend keeping your nice table out of there. Use these…
Apollo Horticulture GLRP18 Pair of 1/8" Adjustable Grow Light Rope Hanger w/ Improved Metal Internal Gears Amazon.com

Get a small table top space heater and a small clip on fan. $25-30 will save yourself from damaging your table.

I have plenty of ropey things to get the lights low enough, my concern was getting the plants off the cold basement floor. That’s why I wanted to use the wood kitchen table, it’s a drop leaf, would be covered in plastic and would fit perfect. I didn’t know if the LED lights and moisture would damage it. I also have a round laminated table, both sides drop down that I could use, that would fit too. What about that one?

Entirely up to you. My plants are on the garage floor and seem to be doing fine.

My basement floor is cold, we’re expecting snow in the morning. I found an old card table packed away that I can use. Now I just have to wait for my seeds to grow, I have 4 started.

1 Like

Woot woot. Cant wait to see pics!

1 Like

@bob31 What exactly is this for? (General Hydroponics GH1514 General Hydroponics Ph Control Kit) My 4 little seedling are very sick, I just opened this package I purchased and thought it was something I added to make the soil more acid?

@bob31…just now going to put the last of my order in for the items you listed above. I’m ordered the growers toolbox, already have the General Hydroponics PH Control kit. Not sure how to use that. Do you put the dirt in the little vial and add the liquid? Confusing directions, or are they just testing my water? I was thinking of buying a timer, should I have one of those so lights shut off automatically? What’s a good one to buy that’s not complicated? I’ll wait for anyone’s answer before I put my Amazon order in.

1 Like

That is the combined ph up and down with a test bottles and samples. You would test the water and adjust the ph with the ph up and down. That would be a start, but it would be better if you just bought the ph meter if you can afford to do so!

1 Like

gotta have that meter!
ph is very important in mmj growing!

1 Like

I have on my Amazon list the digital ph meter you suggested, just want to place anything else I might need before placing the order. What about the timer, what do you all use?

I personally use a automated one (digital) and she’s doing perfectly good

Hydrofarm TM01715D 7-Day Digital Program Timer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001BPOBTY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_H7X4yb5843YQQ

This is what I use.

Wonderful information, I’ll add a digital timer to my Amazon order. Now that brings up another question, I have one outlet to plug one power extension cord into. Any advice on these? I’ll have two 300W LED lights, a small fan and the charcoal filter,fan deorderizer plugged into it. Plus the timer. For those who don’t know me, I’m a soon to be 72 year old granny who never used pot before last summer. A friend gave me some for my migraine headaches. I was on 5 prescription drugs for them, I’m down to one daily and one taken as needed if I have a really bad migraine. Pot is a miracle! Since we live on a very sparse income, I’m trying to invest in my own small growing operation. Need all the help I can get.

1 Like

Hi @Bobbi I’m growing for my wife and I as pain meds. We both have back and neck problems and the MMJ helps us alot too!

The only other thing I can think of is a power strip to plug everything into.

There are other guys on here with medical issues as well, some with migraines and cluster headaches. There is a topic on the forum where we all talk about the pain issues we have and the relief we have gotten from MMJ.

My wife and I use an herbal vaporizer, a liquid vaporizer and a 1:1 THC to CBD Tincture that works pretty well.

We are all here to help you along!

2 Likes

I think my 4 seedlings are going to die, they are still sickly. Today I’ll start 5 more seeds, everyone please tell me the best way to start them. The seeds I started earlier I put in water, after 24 hours, only one had opened up but I planted them anyway. One never came up and the other 4 are sickly.
I read somewhere of putting them between two wet dish cloths and sandwiched between two plates, kept in dark?

I think this will be a good Ideea @Bobbi

@Bobbi I’m going to discourage you from planting more seeds until we can figure out what is going on with the ones you already have.

And since this topic is over 70 responses long it would be way easier for us to help you with a fresh start.

Take some new pics of the sprouts.

Please post a new support ticket and let’s see if we can get your grow back on track!

Actually, I think you have another topic here somewhere with the plants on them? this isn’t the right place to discuss the sprouts! Let me find your other topic and I will see you over there @bobbi @M4ur

1 Like