4 white widow auto 9 and half weeks in first grow

Hey thanks for the feed back on my first post. I read on here every night to gain as much knowledge as possible. I was hoping for more bud on them but I’ve realized it’s not as easy as it seems.
I’m using organic soil
Ph water between 6.5-7 run of has been right at 7-7.1
Jacks nutes bloom buster once a week with water
Light is a blurple 1200watt on a 18/6 schedule
Any help much appreciated

1 Like

At this point they are pretty much set to be what they will be. I am surprised at their size. I have grown WWA from ILGM 2x and they were all over 3’, closer to 4’.
They have a lot of white yet but they are progressing. I have had them mature mid 80’s but most were 100 -106 days.
Since they are all undersized I would think it has to be either genetics, or growing conditions meaning soil, nutrients and light or they had a rough childhood that really through them off.
Maybe a little more information on the soil, nutrients and lights may shed some light.

2 Likes

Thanks for the response @beardless. I used some organic dirt from Lowe’s. I started feeding them at 2 weeks. No perlite added ( my mistake) I was feeding them jacks 20-20-20. Twice a week. I’m pretty sure I was giving them nuts burn so I backed off for three weeks then they started flowering so I started the jacks bloom. I didn’t start ph water till like three weeks ago.

1 Like

@Buckeyebuds89…tip#1…next time use some low stress training on them…go to YouTube and watch vids by Bill ward…Tip# 2 when taking pictures turn them blurple lights off. Makes it easier to see whats going on

1 Like

@Buckeyebuds89 here is the support ticket…you will get more accurate advice

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

@primus thanks for the knowledge and sorry about the pics. I’ve read on many posts about the blurple pics lol. I seem to always fall asleep before my lights turn off and come back on. I don’t like messing with turning it off and on. I’ve started another five plants with a new hlg.

For the same space? What hlg did you purchase? From what every one says you will see a huge difference between the hlg and blurple. But now you will be set up to start and veg under the blurple and then put them under the hlg.

The difference is like night and day…money well spent as long as you didn’t get 1 too small