4 week check in - need to add?

@Docnraq @DarhkGrows

To me, the overall Heath looks good, but I don’t know if this is an indication I should be worried about something. A few new yellow spots if you zoom (they are all low). I have had her in light dep for 5 nights now….

1 Like

Yes no need to cut the pot. @Skeebone333

1 Like

@OGIncognito, @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 Im leaning towards septoria now. Figured id grab other opinions. @Skeebone333 what kinda air circulation going on during your dark period?
Use this flow chart and see if any of these apply, if its not on the chart then possibly something fungal

Sorry about the red dot, I play a few video golf games and the spot helps me aim, always forget t9 shut it off

Thank you. Will check out the charts shortly. This is my little homemade tent, in the garage. Hasn’t been overly hot here the last week or so, but no air circulation. I will put a little fan in there tonight.I cover that bottom area with a big piece of cardboard, I think light-wise it’s good.

Definatly need to have FAE (Fresh Air Exchange) and circulation going on in your “tent” without it increases your chances of WPM (White Powdery Mildew) or other fungus (like septoria). Someone I tagged will be able to offer an Id I hope. If not we will try some others. She will be ok in the meantime, her health is good.

Thanks again for all your help - I have a small fan I can put in with it starting tonight. I can get Copper spray too if needed - I’ll wait for now and see what others have to say!

1 Like

I am always learning something from your posts. Thanks, bro!

2 Likes

Sorry to hijack your post, bro.
Just got a question for @Docnraq
Doc. I got three indoors with about two, maybe three weeks left on flower.
All three plants ph jumped to about 7.4 recently.
I am gradually attempting to bring them down
(In the past I tried to bring them down all at once and I ended up missing the mark and making them WAY low, so I do it incrementally now)
Any thoughts on this? Is this typical behavior in soil to have a ph spike during flower?

Haha all good man!

1 Like

@Docnraq @DarhkGrows

Alright guys I need more help. My plant has been in dark 12 plus hours for 6 days. She’s 7.5 feet though and I’m out of room. I know it’s late in the game, but I can’t build a 12 foot structure for one plant. Top it?! Worth trying? It’s a learning year for me anyhow…

1 Like

I should add - no sign of flowering yet.

1 Like

Can give this a go. Also push 13/11 to see if she will take the hint.

1 Like

Sorry I ment 11/13

1 Like

@Docnraq @DarhkGrows

Gave it a shot - was pretty careful, definitely cracked the outside - I read this isn’t necessarily devastating, but thinking a tiny piece of duct tape to hold it at a 90?

Also - should I do the same supercrop to al these taller ones? My finger is pointing to the main spot I bent down.

Hanging fairly loose - taped it - just leave her from here?

@Docnraq @DarhkGrows

So true my friend, didn’t use silica on my 1 or 2nd run🤦 and had to tie it up. This run I’m on now the stalks are like steel compared to the last 2😉.

2 Likes

Yeah your good. Your about to discover why they call it weed! If you want, a lil gob of honey or aloe on the break will help keep it well. Honey and aloe have anticeptic porporties.

2 Likes

I bent that main stem - seems to be good. How about all of these little side shoots - they are hanging down more than 90 degrees. Should I just let them hang or try to prop them up some? I circled an example in white.

Let em hang, they will pick themselves back up closer to 90 degrees itll end up where the buds look like frogs on a log

2 Likes

Cool - thanks a lot @Docnraq!

1 Like