4 strains auto pot grow

For the bonsai that’s just to shape it and for decorating IL be adding some moss here soon

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I bet over the summer we are going to see some reading higher then I want to see them at

1 Like

Summer time can be tough here also. My toughest times are late spring and early fall when we’re not running the central air. Mrs.Pinboy gets testy when I keep the AC on just to keep the tent temps under control!!

2 Likes

Same had 2 Ac blasting trying to keep the temps In check this time I’m not allowed to this summer to much on power so il try and have the lights at night when I flip

1 Like

As much as I don’t like it the lights at night make the most sense year around. I think our electricity rate is lower in off peak hrs as well

2 Likes

I might halfto

3 Likes

Test run good

1 Like

Chopped the tops off still ree veg

1 Like

Was trying to rap the new wire and snaped the top by accident so let’s see if she recovers I have faith that she will

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

New 6" fan I still need a new filter and jazz

I really need to upgrade my fan.I have a ac 4” that during the heat of the day is maxed out on 10 and barely keeps the temp’s in range

2 Likes

Should hook to the controller so nothing fancy

1 Like

Yep, I have a 67 controller so I think I can just buy the s series fan and be good to go

1 Like

I think so this one plugs in no problems

1 Like