4 strains auto pot grow

They where veged outside the flower tent

1 Like

From seed I had to sex them so I flipped the light outside the tent also

1 Like

Nice. That’s where I’m headed. I have 2 spaces so I’m gonna try and have the next round ready to move in as soon as harvest and clean up are done in the 4x4

1 Like

I always try to have a rotation

1 Like

5.8 pH

50% coco and 50% perlite

I take cuttings before flip I place the cuttings in mason jars with tap water I let them root while the girls are in flower sometimes you find one you want to keep so lable it and have a calendar handy … Note note note learn and repeat … That is basically where I’m at not sure if I’m learning … But I like my smoke

2 Likes

2 Likes

So day one of veg nutrients @alienofasoul this time just coco and perlite

2 Likes

5 Likes

Always got to check everything after a good clean to make sure lines are not plugged and nothing leaking

1 Like

:heart: that meme!

im about to join the auto pot club and interested in the perlite/no perlite debate.

1 Like

I stole that here somewhere I almost pissed my self when I first seen it

Lol, that got me the other day!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Is that really a topic of debate

1 Like

my question is, is perlite really necessary if i’m running pure coco? i’d rather not use perlite if possible. especially if i’m not vegging for too long.

@Nicky was going to run a experiment on it if i’m not mistaken

1 Like

@alexankh I see it as a cut stretch out that coco

2 Likes

If your buying coco that has Ben processed and you do not need to mess with before using it’s $40+ a bag . If I get the cheap coco u need to do something to it some type of calibration or something

I use coco bliss which is 24 bucks for a 10 lb brick and charge with jacks. One brick will fill QTY=4, 3-gallon pots. didnt seem prohibitively expensive, and i will recover some of that coco.

https://www.amazon.com/Coco-Bliss-Premium-Coconut-10/dp/B06W9F7XDY/ref=sr_1_4?crid=20U7JFH0WWATF&keywords=coco%2Bbliss&qid=1649558435&sprefix=coco%2Bbliss%2Caps%2C76&sr=8-4&th=1

I’ve been trying to but my life is so buys I’m just trying to get 4 clones to survive that I can pot up.
Round 2 of the clones and only 1 is looking promising…

Still slowly working on completing this experiment…

I know some grow without perlite and some grow with, then with or without air in those two mediums is a change to so lots of variables.

2 Likes