4 plants one 2x4x60 grow tent one 600w growmol Lt

@Mote light are on 100% they are 24 inches from plant a week ago now I have them at 18 in now.watering with rain water naturally at 6.5 the ppm are x1 I’ll have to do a check ppm reading when I water next.

Maybe back off the wattage a bit and/Or…raise the light up to 28"-30"± (18 seems to close), you want them to stretch a bit.

1 Like

I think you should do some LST on them. they are getting bushy. Spread those branches out. You will get a much better yield.
Other than that I think they look fine. Be cautious on the nutrients. They really don’t need a lot just yet, Maybe 1/2 strength.
Your lighting distance is fine. Then aren’t getting burnt.
They are also young to be put into flower. Give them some more time.

2 Likes

@Mote @GFDuke thanks for the help 5 gallon pots buy the way I was just going to put BBK in flower it’s 3 months or older I’m ready to finish her up so I can start her over 4 plants max here.what is LST is that when u bend them over?

Yes, Low Stress Training bend them over and tie them down.

1 Like

@Mote @GFDuke well two days later made special nute batch bacsicly uesed full strength according to label moved lights up to 30 in turned down to 75% They took off new growth every were stems are thick stretching more . Going to water tomorrow morning 1/2 nute and get a ppm reading what is a good number 100 mabee 200 . Going to lollipop them or all natural.thanks stop

2 Likes

That is very encouraging news. Did not want to keep beating a dead horse but I had a feeling that something was a bit askew. Good job Stop, keep up the good work, watch effects of nutes and dont be shy about going up on them beyond the half poit. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Mote Yep growth every were. No we are at 75% lighting power at 28 in will I need to adjust as I get closer to flower. Do you put nutes in every feeding or every other I have been putting nutes in every watering . No tip burn or curling of leaves. Thanks rock on Stop

Its up to you really, I was doing full nutes every other feeding, I also did half nutes every feeding, didnt seem to make much of a difference either way. Time being a factor for everyone, I opt for feeding every other watering, this way no mixing nutes every time you water.

1 Like

@Mote Went ahead and put the BBK in flower. What am I looking for when I’m deciding to raise or lower my lights and light intscety when do u now to change it . My instincts don’t work to well. All help wellcome. Pictures coming soon.

Dont know about your light fixture, I used an HID light which is quite different to yours. When I got to veg state I had the running at max straight through flower stage.
Raising or Lowering the unit intensifies the light, if plant is too stumpy, raising the light might induce it to stretch, if plant is too tall a lower light would potentially have helped. With that in mind one of my plants was too short/stumpy so I scrogged all the other which were getting very tall and left stumpy untouched, she eventually caught up and was fine.

1 Like

Update time with pic BBk went in to flower last week . Trimmed all the lower steames trimmed up may be should have done it earlyer. 1/2 streanth fox farm trio. Lights 100% 24n

My MK@ BK still in veg water same as BBK . Lighting is at 75% at 24 in all way looking for help in distance @ intensity seme to over do it . Cut lower branches off small ones get all the growth up top one more week in veg then 12/12. Wright now they are 16 in tall if they double in size. 5 foot is pushing it with pot in clouded.MK BK

1 Like

Well here she goes in flower tent

Bannana kush see how it goes 2 foot tall now . The Mango kush 20 inches tall now will flower when she reaches 2foot. The Black berry kush is in flower now.

1 Like

Coming a long nicely black berry k is starting to bud.

The banana K has grown 4in in a week it is vary bushy. The mango K is doing good it should be going into flower vary soon it is 22intall waiting till it get to 24 in thinking about topping it one
more Time to slow to slow it down in high and let the other branches chatch up.Need my GDP get bigger so I con turn my veg tent into a flower tent . pic of my mango K. In put welcom.

2 Likes

Getting excited BAnnana k is looked good starting to bud

the BLBK starting to fill in its a a month in now in flower . The mango k is in 12/12 now it is sitting under a new light I made of course with the help of @dbrn32 Thanks. The mango will be 100% flower under this light. It will be neat to see the difference the other two plants are under 2 QB135 v2 home made or store bought how is gonna make the big bud.thanks 4stoping

2 Likes

Flower is going will

3 Likes

Black berry kush

starting my two week flush tricoomes are turning.bananna kush is 30 days till harvest . Just started flower it’s going going to be a nice plant wait wait wait all

most there.

1 Like

The girls are getting frosty

getting my jewelers scope tomorrow. Get a good look.im ready :duck:

3 Likes

All most Black Barry K

May be a week. Banana K is real close to take a look and now the mango k if u see any plants ready let me know first harvest.lm ready.thanks all

1 Like

BlBK 61 days flower. Banana K 54 days flower