4 plants one 2x4x60 grow tent one 600w growmol Lt

Plant number 1 it’s in flower I was told all plants watered when need ph got messed up looken good now.seed 1 bag seed have any idea let me now.seed 2 black berry k seed3 banana k seed4 is a mango k i prefer indica .light cycle 18 on 6.off. No nutrients happymonky soil.water. Run off.Ph 5.5. Ppm230.Water that comes out of my dehumidifier it ph is 6.5 to 7.0 ppm 50 have used ph down once .Temp85 day night 75 can keep temp at 75 if need be . Humility is 40 to 45 can make higher or lower if need be. Light 600w. Growmol dimmable actually 180 it’s on 100 veg and 30 percent flower plant 1@2 18 in below light plant 3@4 24in below plant.Taking pic 1to 4 in order. Do in need another tent light nutrient

3 Likes

Your run off is low. Get that up to 6 to 6.5. I ph my water to 6.5. You may need to ph at 7 to 7.5 to get the ph runoff back in order. The second plant is showing signs of a magnesium deficiency probably because you runoff ph is low.
The more light you have the better the results.

1 Like

Also double check to verify your ph tester is calibrated.

1 Like

Waterd plant 2 ph 7.0 cal mag ppm 650 hope that’s not much .plants 3@4 going to transplant to 1gallon cloth pot.Plant 2 ILGM on how to grow black berry kuch magnizium deficiency’s is one of the things to Watch for.Thanks. Stop

1 Like

Checked ph pen when every thing started wilting.not far enough off to matter I don’t think ph water 6.5 it was reading 6.9 befor adjustment

1 Like

Plant one is looking good I thing it’s a bag seed thinking about transplanting soon let me no if any thing else i need to do

just waterd yesterday ph 6.5 plant 2 black berry kush waterd aweekago starting to come out of its funk may be any ideas happy frog soil ph water 6.5 run off 6.0/ppm run off 280 destiled water light 18/6 not growing vary fast . Plant 3 everything is the same don’t look good .plant 3 look even worse the only thing I’ve done reacently is water plant #1 and lower the intencety of my light to 70% in stead of 100 plus 30% flower they picked up a little Thanks stop

2 Likes

Things are looking better leaves are looking pointing to the light the two small ones look a little better yellow .leaves on bottom of plant still dropping wondering if I should cut off they are touching the soil.will wait and see. Stop

I was wondering do the two big plants do they look to green Just wounding any thoughts Stop

Any leaves that are touching the soil will rot, so they should be cut off.

My beautiful girl turned out to be male take a look

other three doing great Uploading: 6C50C10D-8D41-48ED-87DB-61283AF7DF45.jpeg… let me if you see any thing wrong .

2 Likes

Plants not grow at all turning lights down to 50 percent using 600w Amazon actually 185 may be and with great advice got a 135w qb 3000k.thinkin get them stretching to the light and then increase as they get bigger we will see.

1 Like

Things are looking great all look like there stretching to the light not a leaf is pointing down just look better maybe I’m learned something.if not for this forum I would be ordering more seeds. Thanks all Stop

2 Likes

Hello all well

3 Likes

It has been a week in creased temp to 90 they took off

water every other day gave them some nuets 230 ppm all well . I put welcome

1 Like

Hello all all things growing.transplant went well topped mango k @bannana k . They are doing great.black b k it about 3months old not growing much thinking of putting it in flower.

top mk next bk@bbkthats the one I want to put in to flower.waterig every 3day ph6.5 ppm450 fox farm nuts.temmp 90 leaf temp 70.they are liven the heat.

1 Like

Hey what up Stop. Interesting grow, maybe I missed it but how old are your girls (or are they at different stages?) and how many are you down to now? Are they autos of photos?
Surprised that BBK is lagging behind, I did a photo of her and she was a monster in veg.
You’re in for some nice smoke, also finishing a MK, both great strains.
:grinning:

1 Like

The BBK is about or over 3 mouths old it went through a big learning curve. The Mk BK are about a mount old I think I they will be ready for flower in a 2to3 weeks maybe. The BBK I think could go to 12/12 flower now not sure if it will grow much more in veg. What do u think put hr in flower. Thanks stop

1 Like

Hi @Stop, I have to admit I’m a little confused, if thats Blackberry K in the last picture above @ 3 moths something is off. She looks healthy, they all do for that matter but the fact that she’s that short is odd.
Are these plants autos of photo?

Personally I would not put her into flower, she’s too immature plus they all seem to be the same size so unless you have space issues let them grow some more, will give you more Bud too!
just my 2 cents. You technically have sufficient light, how close to the plants is the light.

More importantly, how often are you Watering ? is the soil, 1" below the top still moist when you water or is it really dry, maybe she needs more water?! must be careful not to Over Water but Not Watering Enough is also a problem. your ph seems to be on target.

Are you feeding nutrients? How often? PPM ? that 450 is that by itself Or times 10 (x10)??? Thats important to know, If by itself its a bit on the low side.

Is the soil on BBK hydrophobic (she looks a little dry in that picture), does the water go through the pot quickly? If so perhaps gently “Stirr” it with something a good 3-4 inches below top of soil, careful to not damage roots. Kinda augering the soil, I used a plastic paintbrush to make sure the soil was absorbing All the water I was giving them.

Light distance & Water (& nutes), check and let us know.

1 Like

All the plants are femalized seeds from ILGM.I think that’s the only thing I did right. The BBK is 3months old

it looks good green I’ve started nuts 2 week in January 1half recommend dose it’s still not growing vary fast.soil FFHF ph 6.5 ppm are 450 going in haven’t checked run off. The other 3 are doing great next pic BK is growing good.next pic MK it’s growing good. Next pic is GDP it’s doing great it’s in another journal.im one plant down bag seed it was male. What I think I did wrong tent to cold so the plants wouldn’t drink and my lighting was to much I did a DIY 4000K Samsung 2ft strips had 21strips put together and that in lighting forum Frankenstein lighting. I’ve got 2 135 QB now I’m useing I see the kinda brightenes the 135 put out the light I made like way brighter so in turn stunted growth I think. I want to put BBK in flower it’s not coming out of it what ever I did to it I think it’s permanently going to be small lol. Thank @Mote

2 Likes

What setting of brightness do you have the QBs at? are they in 5 gal pots?
2 QB 135w =500w hid, theyre very intense from what I’ve read, check the driver to see what setting you have it at. Lights too close to plants sometimes seem to stunt/slow down growth, hence my question as to how far away the lights are from canopy???

PPM, is that plain 450 or 450x10??? look at you tds meter carfully, and confirm reading. I usually dont bother to check my ppms prior to watering, but you Must check Run Off PPM. You are watering to RO right.
You’re probably fine with nutes, ffhf probably has you covered to a large extent.

1 Like