4 Photos A Couple Autos And A Plan

Beautiful line up you have growing on.

I would recommend not adjusting the PH of the AACT it is living and will do its thing. I’ve done it and it just reverts back to where it’s equilibrium needs to be.
Many articles as well discussing the reasons behind it.
Up to you.

1 Like

@Skydiver is much more informed about organics then I am take his advice
I know @Sirsmokesalot is also organic I belive.

So I took your advice and got some mulch and have put it on 3 of the 4 photos. I will probably do the 4th one tomorrow.I talked myself out of it on the Bruce Banner because it is so much bigger than the rest of the plants. I got the mulch from build a soil. They say it has been composted for 2 years. So we will see what happens.Once I start pulling leaves I will put them on top of the mulch. Thanks for the tips.

This is the Acapulco Gold with the new mulch.

1 Like

Good deal
Doesn’t matter how big etc mulch helps the system develop
Just keep the top moist and the critters will multiply and eat that stuff up. I keep adding mulch…mostly leaves and stems etc and it just disappears over time. Eventually I’ll need to remove some soil as many pots are getting near the top.
I’m thinking I’ll need to do a pizza pie slice type removal so I don’t completely mix up the layers that have established their own mini ecosystem. That’s why I stopped tilling my outside garden about 7 or 8 years ago after researching and reading about the soil profile with its layers working together.

Time for the weekly update. It has been a good week for the plants. Quick recap. The 4 photos are growing in Detroit Nutrient Company Great Lakes Water Only Soil. And they have had one does of compost tea. I put about 1-2 inches of mulch on the top of the soil and have been misting with water in the mornings when I can. They seem to like the mulch. And then I have 2 autos that are in FF Happy Frog soil and I am using the Zen Nutrient line on them. They have had 2 doses so far. They seem to be responding well to the nutes. This is my first time using nutrients. The photos sprouted between 10-9 and 10-17 with the AG being the youngest. I plan on flipping the lights around 12-15 or so. The autos sprouted on 10-27 and 28. Here are the pics for the week.

This is the Acapulco Gold plant. It is starting to catch up to the rest but is visibly behind.

This is the Bruce Banner. It is 18 inches tall. The biggest in the tent. I did raise the lights today as you can see a little light burn on this one.

This is the Jilly Bean. She is starting to get taller. She is still my favorite to stare at.

IMG_20201125_165743424
This is the Green Crack plant. It is trying to catch up to the Bruce Banner.

These are the Girl Scout Cookies autos. Looking good after their first 2 doses of nutrients.
Hope you are all doing well and have a happy Thanksgiving. :turkey:

3 Likes

Looks like the last 3 could use a little more light to keep node spacing/stretch under control.

Look healthy though.
Keeping it green :smiley_cat:

2 Likes