4 of a kind + wild card

Today’s update,
Yes…
I’m running party ribbon as my netting :rofl:

They are doing really well and I hope to achieve large plants in the set-up I have going.
These genetics though…:star_struck:

3 Likes

It looks festive! Seriously though everything looks great keep up the good work. :+1::deciduous_tree:

1 Like

Do I really need to up the pot size in order to get 4’ plants? When I’ve broken up potted plants I notice the root was less than half the size of pot.

Today’s update under 5070
Them girls are getting thick

2 Likes

They have graduated to forever homes and looking happy. I hope substituting perlite(pure) for soil will work. They were all just about root bound. Now time to boost final vegetative weeks and get them y’all enough for flower. I think I did okay this time. My only worry is that I had to dump my air pumps for these pots which kind of sucks but I may improvise a way to get them back into the set-up. Wish me luck!!

3 Likes

Nice lookin plants dude

Thanks @Sixpackdad
These plants had began to become root bound in 1 gallon pots they have developed a lot better than my previous grows. This is my 5th grow however I never had a fully complete set-up until now. Everything you see is all ILGM genetics. I can honestly say that the strains and genetics match exactly what is described on the website. I have not been disappointed yet. Notice the sativa strain (Bruce Banner) is gathering more size rapidly. The Faster growing indica strains are more stable. The sativa is more finicky and tends to require a touch more cal-mag than the rest. I hope all my fellow growers have the success with this company as I am. Good luck and let’s grow together!

3 Likes

I will post new pics in 2 days!!
I am super excited about this grow. These plants are in a hyper environment. I have LST’d these girls all over the place and their recovery is amazing still hitting that 1”/day goal. My first SCROG canopy is just about level. From this point I’m going to push them hard to get in 2nd SCROG. They have began to fill the tent nice and evenly. I will be super happy when I can see the 2-3 foot spread I need to get into the heavyweight class. Still a bantamweight but I got a feeling these girls are going to muscle me up into that class. LOL…
Pictures coming the weekend stay posted!!!

2 Likes

@Covertgrower
I have these plants in 4gal pots.
From your experience; is it true that the height of the plant equals 1 foot per gallon? I know I can get 24” out the 1 gal. No stress, But how will they do in these 4gals under LST??

Not sure on that one @Viktor7 too many variables in environmental condition to give a direct answer.
If you’re concerned with height, LST and supercropping are my go to. Unless they’re autos.
If you want larger plants, (I kind of scrolled up a bit) you’ll want larger containers.

1 Like

My goal is to achieve a 4-5 foot height with the LST. So I’m trying to grow the plants to their maximum height if they were straight basically 6-8 feet with a small 2ftx3ft square area per plant. I know it will be very crowded thus my SCROG or SOG. I don’t want the plants to get over 5ft. That’s the level of my lights which could go up to 5’9” but I would have to figure out a new mounting method. I see pictures of tight tents(crowded) and can’t help but wonder about the difficulties. Thus I’m trying my hand at crowding mine to the max. 8 plants in 4x4x8 or 2x2’per plant. Wish me luck because outdoors the will get rot easy and weather sucks here.

2 Likes

Good luck! I was just thinking about doing something like this as opposed to a scrog, less hands-on. Indoor, though.

1 Like

So here they are not bad and I hope all girls rapidly fill open space before gathering height

Uploading: 46322A3F-A16F-47F9-B302-C23F836CD65C.jpeg… Uploading: 2CB276F7-2FF5-4DAC-BBB1-9371FC6148EE.jpeg…

2 Likes

Hi family,
Quick update as of to how I mitigate my time.
Frankenstein is holding the cloning station. I’m going to do the same six strains again. Then upon harvest use the station again for germination and sprout.
*Remember that ILGM MK Ultra?
Well I didn’t toss and she is still alive occupying the GSCx outdoor fall sprout’s pot.

That’ her.
The tent :tent: is on cruise control and the girls are slowing in growth. I expect another burst in another week and I will get clones and apply final SCROG. Hopefully by the end of the month I can flip the switch and get them to begin flower. I would love :two_hearts: to harvest on exactly 420, but of course the girls will decide the date.
The MK Ultra is planned as a spring fling. She’s a fighter. From experience I’ve noticed that when super stressed young and they survive and tend to become a mix of half breed monster croppers and regular photo that I don’t have to top and did not induce into flower. The branching becomes intense early. So she still lives on. Again proving ILGM GENETICs have stronger survival and replenishment capabilities. Hats :tophat: off.
Much respect.

1 Like

Please be sure to continue following my grows by selecting the following topic below.
@covertgrower
@mattiebear
@sixpackdad
@elheffe702
@neckNflu
@raustin
@latewood
@smokngranny

5 Likes

@MattyBear