4 of a kind + wild card

Very nice! They look really healthy and nice. With the results as they are I’d say just keep doing what you’re doing! You’re tearing it up. I like variety like you. You seem to have some really nice stuff going. Congratulations I’ll continue following along. Like you I hope to get to those pro quality buds and grows someday. Enjoy your grow. Have a nice morning

3 Likes

Super job my friend,just catching up with your grow.

3 Likes

Here’s a quick update. I’m still waiting on filter. The temperature in the tent has flew out of control @ 86-90°. My solution is to open doors and pray they can stay around those 73-83° ranges. I will bring some pics. Now that they are in flower its just a waiting game. Tent open at night closed in day. It kind of sucks because I want temps to be pristine in an enclosed environment. I added a larger 12" fan at 3’ level. There is an 6"oscillating fan at bottom. I have a 6" fan that is pushing air out. I have a 4" inline pulling air in at bottom. That’s 4 fans and I’m about to add the inline plus filtration unit. What Im Seeing is when tent is closed the sides puff out like a balloon. Somehow the tent is not pushing air out fast enough. The air is being circulated within tent pushing temps way up. Hopefully once filtration is installed the suction will com back. We want the tent sucking air so it can gather CO2. The plants are thriving; however production the synthesis process changed. my temps skyrocketed. They have sucked up all of their 1gallon reservoirs and humidity hits higher 80%-99% I don’t want this issue to be an occurrence later but for now its cool because of stretch and bud production

1 Like

I won’t be watering for a week to see how they react. Also I need the environment going dry.

1 Like

Urgent issue!! Looks like 1/2 mom plant is dying and I don’t know why!
They are 2 weeks into flower. Will post pics 2mmorrow

Can’t leave us hanging like that bro… @Viktor7

1 Like

Sorry family my hands were full a few days. So I still haven’t taken a picture of string Bean. She is alive but very strange. Really sorry about this as of I urgently need a diagnosis. Here are some pics of the other 4.
Left to right
LA Con, GSCx, Blue Dream Frack,
Blue Dream Frick

I

2 Likes

Okay, so here is a pretty basic analysis of the 2nd week flower stage of these plants. First the LA Confidential.
She is the baby in the tent being 1 month behind the much older blue dream,( 2 months) and Girl Scout Cookie X. 1 month. She has not been topped and grew much faster than both clones and topped seed. Because she is the youngest she may take much longer to finish. Next up is the tent bully. My GSCx plant she is 3’x3x3. Her understand branching and cola count are super! Very few dying fan leaves as of I pluck them off if they begin the yellowish fade. She is the most study and widest plant boasting an amazing 6 large supporting branches that created bountiful smaller colas that will fill out to 4" mid-size nuggets., the larger main colas will be at least 8-10 inches. Like I stated I count 6. This plant stays thirsty as a topped plant. She will ju.p rapidly in a 3rd month of veg. I know this sounds bad but I can’t wait to take the large leaf off at pre-harvest. (I view the plants as art and I have thousands of pics. I want to market as art. I’m just scared that those non loving enforcers of law may view me as an enemy and not a friend. On to the fuzzy 2nd shot of the blues dream clones. These things are 9 months old as they came from String Bean (now amongst the wolves) One(Frick) is a normal clone taken a week into flower. The other smaller plant on left is “Frack” the very healthy bud broken in week 3 of flower. Man the blue dream monster croppers are truly works of art. They are filling into fully cola sticks. Forming into what may be" sbe 9-13 stick type colas of fully hard nuggets) from the main stems

1 Like

Healthy looking plants, buddy :+1:

1 Like

This is String Bean out running with the wolves.

As you can see. Damage is extreme. “When I did the breaking all I could hear in my mind was Fred Sanford theme song.”
She has been out for a week now.
Here are the other girls.Frick
Frack

Fan Belt
The Brat
Fighting temperatures. Under normal lighting. They are going to be fed as of. The GSCx looks so skinny. I decided to give less water in flower stage to force my trichrome development. Also I think this will betheir 2nd feeding in flower. Let’s just hope String Bean makes it through her final growth. If I get anything I will be shocked!

5 Likes

@Covertgrower
@elheffe702
@GreenThunder
@bonnie1
@SmoknGranny
@MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

Don’t give up on string bean. She may surprise you :grin:

She may but I have a few bears and rabbits, not to mention a wolf roaming my territory. I hope the scent doesn’t attract them. I also have that exact question regarding deer & weed. Any outdoors/hunt/gorilla grower can chime in. Usually I had my grow closer to dwelling but I truly put the poor girl a bit away.

I’ve read that urinating around the grow helps as well as human hair helps. I didn’t get to try that out this year as my experimental seeds hermied before I got them planted in my woods. That actually turned out to be a good thing as I had trespassing mushroom hunters in my woods. Next spring those trespassing will be running into barbed wire spider webs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Here are some clones & my mini garden… I have 2 nuisance pets, a huge opossum named Wilma & a small masked bandit named Sprinter. There is also a beautiful mid-hair wild giant grey and white tabby named Taboo. They are the only ones whom venture within .357 range but I’m letting tabby hunt.

1 Like

So I harrowed next grow down to 3 stains. Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue #4, and Gold Leaf. They have popped and now resting in 5" pots of cocoa and perlite mix. I got a Venus flytrap and a pitcher plant to see if they will protect the 3 babies. All with develop and grow at same time in various locations until old enough to play together

2 Likes

Substituted Cherry Pie for Gold Leaf. So i have heavyweight lineup to hit the jars. I’m going to try for the 5’ goal again with a SCROG around 3.5 ft. Ceiling. Cherry Pie broke ground first and I popped off the remaining seed shell. Her name is Irene.
The other 2 will get perspective names as they are birthed from cleansed earth.
I am super excited as of I got the 7 dwarks(clones)+ 3 seeds on the rise. The dwarfs are growing root structures so development is slow. Now for today’s update.
I put the ladies outside as of I had a hot water heater spring a leak. Minus
$467.00:tired_face:
However after day 3 they seem to love the wilderness.

This is momma Blue Dream

String Bean living.
Next up is GSCx

GSCx
IMG_20180605_123540|666x500LA Confidential

Blue Dream clones "Frick "
B"FrackBlue Dream clone B
Guick look at bbean

6 Likes

Anybody wanna play jelly beans in the jar. How much total dry weight will this grow spit out.?
My guess is 3 pounds.

3 Likes

Bummer about your water heater. But your ladies look awesome! :+1: I couldn’t even begin to guess, but it’s gonna be a lot lol

2 Likes

So I wanted to highlight ILGM genetics and determining factors that help identify the legitimacy.
Let’s look at Blue Dreams. I have mom+ 2 clones. What’s special is that the finished product should reflect those beautiful colors in bud. Blue Dream is blue/purples so you should see blue in the bud.

These are the ladies posing.these are individual shots of each.
Girl Scout Cookies Extreme

Blue Dream A(Frick)
Blue Dream B(Frac)

LA Confidential

Hoping to nish in next 6 weeks. This is week 3 of flower.

7 Likes