4 of a kind + wild card

Hi family,
Quick update as of to how I mitigate my time.
Frankenstein is holding the cloning station. I’m going to do the same six strains again. Then upon harvest use the station again for germination and sprout.
*Remember that ILGM MK Ultra?
Well I didn’t toss and she is still alive occupying the GSCx outdoor fall sprout’s pot.

That’ her.
The tent :tent: is on cruise control and the girls are slowing in growth. I expect another burst in another week and I will get clones and apply final SCROG. Hopefully by the end of the month I can flip the switch and get them to begin flower. I would love :two_hearts: to harvest on exactly 420, but of course the girls will decide the date.
The MK Ultra is planned as a spring fling. She’s a fighter. From experience I’ve noticed that when super stressed young and they survive and tend to become a mix of half breed monster croppers and regular photo that I don’t have to top and did not induce into flower. The branching becomes intense early. So she still lives on. Again proving ILGM GENETICs have stronger survival and replenishment capabilities. Hats :tophat: off.
Much respect.

1 Like