4 in the floor, growing more this round

@Donaldj you are actually correct and I don’t know what I was thinking
Seedlings should be keeped warmer with higher humidity
@Stonetothebone sorry for the bad info my head hasn’t been in the best of places
I dealing with some personal stuff and wasn’t thinking
Thanks Donald for correcting that post

2 Likes

Life suxs I’m tired ready to go home …

1 Like

All good buddy I feel that way tonight dehydrated tired and not sure if what I am thinking is what I am typing lmao

1 Like

Well done came up with a plan, buy him some beer for Xmas and throw in a few blunts wham steel meets flesh … lol it’s so good to be evil, coldhearted, unforgiving … Had about 3hrs sleep today didn’t get back til 9 this morning been 2 days not medicating, it would just knock me out today lol … congrats on the new job @Countryboyjvd1971 your doing great C.B.

3 Likes

Thanks @Stonetothebone
Try to get some rest brother :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Why does the order page don’t save my cart ? 5 days without medicating might not be doing something right lol … @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj

1 of the beans I got from the other seed bank was dry and flakey, now does that sound like fresh and variable seeds … They keep pestering me about the review I gave them lol… Some people never learn if you don’t want a bad review then don’t ask for a review. . .

2 Likes

Did you create an account? @Stonetothebone it’s new make a new account and if you logon it should save it. The logons from the forum are different from the seed banks!

1 Like

Thanks @bob31, I knew it was something simple …

I just made mine too. I hadn’t done it either. Looks good. @Stonetothebone

1 Like

I believe the separated the seed bank and forum so you’ll need to Create a acctount with seed bank then it should save @Stonetothebone
Lol just saw bob answered haha :+1:

1 Like

The sober life suxs 6 days without medicating, hell I didn’t think of the affects of not medicating lack of appetite , not sleeping well, moody always moody even with medicating lol … Fixing to face my toughest month yet, I may need to be locked up …

1 Like

@daz49 I would enter a pic anyway latewood might be giving more time to enter, if not you can always enter it next month with the same pic …

1 Like

I’m not getting into with the other members about it, I don’t have a horse in this race @daz49 I’ve got into it with members before taking up for someone who wouldn’t take up for themselves only to have it come back and bite me in the azz … it’s all good brother nobody got hurt …

1 Like

Really thanks bro, without your help i wouldn’t know what to do, I may well not win cos I saw some of the contenders and @Willd entry is absolutely gorgeous but I think mine is a contender, what do you think of these pictures

1 Like

Pics didn’t show

1 Like

Did you see the 3 I just asked everyone to come see and pick 1

I’ll go check it out …

1 Like

I’ll tag you bro

1 Like

The 3rd one gives a better picture of the whole bud , great job @daz49

2 Likes