4 in the floor, growing more this round

I’m not going to lie about it, I was thinking about trying meth on my adventure coming up … Till I just read about the affects of it, I’m not sure that 3 blood pressure pills would work with that shit … I’ll rather die from drinking than that, usually 2 blood pressure pills keeps my pressure in check while I’m drinking … I might take both kinds I have cause I’m planning on staying drunk for 2 days and nights in a row lol I’ll be as drunk as 10 of us …

I’m thinking about ordering me a cane that has a sword in it, for the ones who might try to rob the old drunk guy … Gave son’s car a good cleaning yesterday, I know I’ll have to touch it up before I leave, got new headlights for it on the way it’s been needing them for a while now … I’m thinking about leaving a day earlier to see what I can find there, probably just get into trouble it has a way finding me … I really want to locate that bar that Jamey Johnson sings about in the rules of the bar lol he said it was between Montgomery and Prattville I’m going to stay in …

did you really think it was about finding a bar, but for revenge I would risk my freedom, everything …

Just checking to see how you are? :hugs::slightly_smiling_face:

Hey bud haven’t heard from you in a while, hope everything is OK.
Check in sometime brother. @Stonetothebone

ditto @Stonetothebone, where you at?

Hello all it’s been awhile, I got a lot of heat on my back. That’s what I get 4 treating a pharmaceutical employee but he shouldn’t have hollowed at me lol. I’m in the process of buying a house, just waiting on it to be inspected. I’ve meet a lady and she’s running me full speed. No grow yet just waiting to see if this heat will pass task force dea they wanted to charge me with making a terrorist threat all I told him was to hollow at when I got there and he wouldn’t like the taste it left in his mouth lol. Gotta get off this public WiFi @Nug-bug @BIGE @bob31 @SmoknGranny @Countryboyjvd1971

Damn man! I’ve been worried about you :blush::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

I hope you get and stay OUT of trouble. Maybe this new gal will settle your butt down for a bit and I am glad you found someone.

She’s on house arrest and I’m on probation I think she’s gonna get in over my head lol, but I’m grabbing life by the horns again. . .

Oh Sweetie … you just added to my gray hair :joy: To be honest I kinda thought that you were either in jail or worse. I’m just so happy that you’re alive :hugs:

I was for 2 weeks in jail, but he didn’t press it cause it was his fault. Then I had to go to probation court they reinstated me so it’s all good. Sorry about the gray I got a head full. . .

It’s okay about my hair :joy: Just please don’t scare me again you little stinker!!!

I started a topic and will tag you over. :+1:

where in the flippity flop have you been bro!!!
i’m glad you are ok!

Going through life @BIGE full speed I’ve felt more alive in the past 4 months then past 5 yrs ups and downs still but it’s ok. . .

as long as you’re ok it’s all good brother!!

ilgm is serving cherry pie at the seed shop!!!

@Garrigan65 has been a busy bee. Hope I spell it right …

i’m keeping 1 hand on this and other 1 on my money

Got 2 sign off now happy growing all …

Glad your back around crazy !
Glad they reinstated you instead of violating you.
OK hurry up and get 1 in the dirt brother and take care.
OH AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE