4 ILGM Strain Grow Journal

Runoff has been between 470ppm to 700ppm. Ph @5.8, Chocolope runoff Ph around 5.6

All in decent range… yea a bit of a bump shouldnt hurt. :+1:t5:

1 Like

One thing that I will share, I’m feeding pretty close to the max recommended ml for the bio bizz nutes…once I switched from the bio grow veg nutes to the bio bloom, it’s tough to get the ppms up. Its organic so it may do some bacterial stuff after it’s in the soil/coco.

Should I continue to feed every other day at the higher levels? Go back to every 3rd day? Im dont want to start to panic, but I’m getting there lol. Everything has been going great, now my flowers are weak…this is my second grow, and I had problems in flower with the last grow as well. I’m considering changing nutes on my next grow.

Keep it at 2 days. Maybe feed, water, feed, water. O and at bit stronger bump.

Keep salt build up down

One more time… kinda lighting? Just making sure we can justify more feed

1 Like

Lighting is a Sun systems hood with a 1000w hortilux HPS bulb. About 18" off the tops.

O yea… feed those chicas til they say no more :joy:. Think MyFriend said 900 in flower. I know some who do 1600+.

Bump her up to 7. If she takes it well water nexttime. Then try 8. Dont take her too fast

1 Like

Ok I’m on it. Thanks to all for the help. Maybe when I do the water in between I’ll do peroxide with it, in addition to the other knat killing methods.

1 Like

Im doing it this weekend… i fed yesterday so if the knats r back possibly tonight!

Every time I think I have them under control, a new batch sprigs into action.

1 Like

I’m wondering if my issue has anything to do with using the Bio Bizz with coco. I’m thinking about doing the switch to the Canna Coco nutes, it’s a part A and B. Available to the plant immediately vs the organic, which needs to break down and acts as a soil feed. Would trying the Canna on one girl be a bad idea?

Only to your wallet. Always a good idea to tweak and experiment to find your style.

1 Like

I gave them a heavier feed today, 811 ppm @5.8ph. Runoff for all is in the 800’s. Ph for all was 5.7/5.8 except for the two usual suspects (Chocolope and Cali Dream). 5.4 & 5.5ph. These two always seem to turn more acidic. I’m seeing new flower buds popping up, and no amber trichs on the Cali Dream yet. I’m going to forget about flowering days and go strictly with the trichs, I’m hoping they’ll put on the weight in the home stretch. Something enchouraging, I had to prop up a few branches on the Blue Dream and Cali Dream, they are getting heavier and starting to lay down. So that’s good!

I wanna see that Purple Haze! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Eff i want some color on my girls

1 Like

So, after some freaking out and getting frustrated, I broke out the USB microscope and was able to take 2 pics of the Cali Dream trichomes last night before the battery died. I’ll get more and better pics tonight, but based on this, I think we have a ways to go. I checked my timer, and it was coming on early, so I wasnt quite at 12/12, more like on 13 hrs. So, they are definately taking their time…

20181220183937 20181220183942

5 Likes

Awsum looking grow brother,love your set up and your different strains,all doing great well done bro

1 Like

Thank you @daz49 !

1 Like

Well, everything seems to be cruising along. I decided to experiment and ordered the Canna A and B for coco. The Blue Dream and my runt Purple Haze are the test subjects. They got the A and B, and I hit them with Roots Excelerator Gold (late in the game for that butin the event the knats have done damage, I’m hoping this will help the roots). 675ppm @ 5.8 ph. The others got the usual, Bio Bloom, Cal Mag, Top Max, Bio Heaven and some Roots Excelerator as well. I planned on doing the microscope last night, but some Blue Dream and Grease Monkey distracted me lol. Heres a few randoms. What’s crazy is how different these two Purple Haze are. The runt is lime green, the other deep deep purple.

The Chocolope is so killer looking. This is the one I REALLY am looking forward to.
Cali Dream is slowly putting on some weight. I’m thinking a couple more weeks. Maybe the bio bizz slows the flower process? If I notice a difference with the Canna I’ll finish them all with it. I’ll see.

2 Likes

Soooo…I took some trichome pics. The Cali Dream looks the closest to being ready but i think it it has a ways to go. Heres where we are at:
20181228181739 20181228181557 20181228181518 20181228181449 20181228181436

1 Like

Very well done. :clap:t5::clap:t5: Love ur ladies man. They all look spectacular. Anyone got the chop? (Think i askd u that somewhere else sorry)

1 Like

Thanks @PurpNGold74 They are behind, the Cali Dream is the closest, biggest colas, and trichs are clouding up. Very few Amber’s, but still about 30%-40% clear. All the rest have a lot of flower buds that havent opened yet, and pretty much still clear trichs. That first Blue Dream grow did the same thing, flowered 2 weeks longer than I thought it would. I’m up to 800ppms on everything, plus molasses every other feed. I’m going strictly by trichs at this point. Everything is turning yellow so the girls are in the home stretch for sure!