4 days without Coffee

Its all good now because Im sippin a nice hot cup of my hazelnut blend and it is delicious!
We had storm damage in our area last week and was without electricity during that time. I was about 10 days into cloning for my first time in an areoponics machine. Knowing the extent of the storm damage and the likelihood of no power for a few days I took the clones that had developed roots and put them to soil. I already had a few cuttings started from a storm a couple weeks ago that split a branch on a plant I was harding to flower outdoors. This was my first time attempting to clone.

11 Likes

Started 5 new strains! Cant wait to see how they turn out.

8 Likes

Looking good! Thats gonna be a ton of pot! Cant wait to see what u have planned… outdoors? And if indoors hows the setup?

4 Likes

Still constructing my setup currently for indoor growing. The seedlings are for selecting mother plants. Sweet Tooth and Jager Bomb are regular seed so I planted more expecting some to be male.
I’m trying to decide which DWC will work best for clones rooted in an aeroponics machine. I plan to use HPS for lights.

2 Likes